Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    X-Z3R0 Posts: 42, Reputation: 2

Aug 19, 2007, 02:33 PM
    What the hells with her?
    I was down with my girlfriend and my bestfriend( basically my sister) and I haven't seen the sister in 3 months and my girlfriend INSISTED we hang out. So yeah we did.. I made out with my girlfriend for awhile then she went to watch a movie (whichi totally hated) and just ditched me and the sister. So we hung out for like an hour or so and yeah were pretty touchy so id always run up and hug her and stuff but I would never make my girlfriend feel unwanted.. so id go over kiss her, arm around her. After awhle we went out and she started ignoring me.. wouldnt even hold my hand. One of my friends that was there talked to her and said I was too close with the sister.. which really pissed me off because she's the one who kept insisting we do. Anyway all of them ditched me and she wouldn't kiss me goodbye.. so I sat and cryed for about 15 minutes.. then I told myself I'm not leaving without a goodbye.. so I biked down to where she was and got my kiss.. she was pretty cool after that but I'm still furious how she made a big deal out of nothing and made ME look like the bad guy. The sister has a boyfriend who actually happens to be my best friend so there would OBVIOUSLY be nothuing happening and she should know that... im just so confused and mad and she thinks its OK.. is it actually my fault?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 19, 2007, 02:49 PM
    If this is your friend and not really a real life sister, your girlfriend is letting you know that being close to another girl is not going to cut it in her world. And being touchy with another girl in front of your girl friend is a sure way not to have a girl frined, So I guess the real question is what the... with you, you should know better, or at least have learned it this time

Aug 19, 2007, 02:51 PM
    I do know better and I understand exactly what your saying. But how can she insist this and then totally go back on me. She does this to me all the time... she'll insist something and then totally go back on it and throw blame on me.. I hate it.. I know what I did was partially wrong but I had NO intentions and she da** well knows that.. but I didn't ignore my girlfriend..
    xxsamxx110 Posts: 104, Reputation: 0

Aug 20, 2007, 01:29 PM
    Well I know the situation. I might be wrong but maybe she was saying it because she knows you are friends and doesn't want you to think she is stopping you being friends or seeing what you would do. I'm in similar situation. My boyfriend is mates with a lass and in my eyes she is now getting in the way and is making me feel bad and doubt the relationship I have with my boyfriend. Not that he sees it. Abit different I know. Anyway have you tried talking to her and finding out why. Id hate it if my boyfriend was too close and esspecially if 'touchy' with another lass even if she had a boyfriend. Its likely that watching you with your mate might be hurting her, making her jealous or doubt that you love her or all of them. Try talking to her and back off your mate. Hope I was of help.

Aug 20, 2007, 03:55 PM
    Well last night we talked and I apologized and everything and I thought she was over it.. now I haven't done ANYTHING to dayi just got off work an hour ago.. and now she's sad and she kind of won't talk to me.. she will but she's depressed about stuff and she won't tell me... I don't know now..
    sarah1989 Posts: 154, Reputation: 0

Aug 20, 2007, 05:22 PM
    I Think She's Just Jelouse Of This Other Girl.
    I Know I Get Jelouse If My Guy Has Girls As Friends But Ya Got to Get Over It

Aug 20, 2007, 06:42 PM
    I guess your right. She won't tell me why she was/is sad. I'm on the phone with her right now.. but she seems better were just laughing it up about my fight in the park.. but knowing her shell text me again in the middle of the night.. denying me sleep.. and tell me why.. =) thanks for the posts guys..
    xxsamxx110 Posts: 104, Reputation: 0

Aug 20, 2007, 11:01 PM
    Well it must be getting to her, I'm like her in the way that I don't really tell people why I feel the way I do or what's on my mind. Give her time and be there for her. Open up to her and tell her what you are thinking and feeling that generally makes me talk and sort things out. You don't have to reply in the night, tell her you was asleep and only realised in the morning. She shouldn't be stopping you sleep.
    liddlebabygrl123 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Aug 20, 2007, 11:22 PM
    She's jealous that your giving the any girl attention. The reason she wanted to hang out w/ her is obvious to me cause I've done that before she just wanted to see what your best friend was like when she saw she was cool person, she got jealous.simple as that.and she's going to deny it too.

These are he signs of saying I don't want you with her. And try not treating the bestfrined so special anymore don't ditch her though because of your girlfriends insecure jealous ways just when you hang out make sure its around a group or at least another person so she can't say anything about you guys hanging out and keep them away from each other unless it necessary.

Aug 21, 2007, 05:52 AM
    She's still pissed or mad after 2 days.. I called her before I went to sleep and she said it was all fine.. she txted me this at lke 1:30AM

"I know your probably sleeping so sorry im waking you but im trying really hard not to be mad at you or sad. so dont be mad at me..im really trying"

??
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 21, 2007, 06:00 AM
    Girls will expect you to know what they are thinking, many times they will not directly tell you not to, they may even say you can do something, but they don't really want you to, and will get mad when you do.

You are supppose to just know ( at least to them) not to do things.

2 days, she will remember this 2 years from now when she gets mad about something else and remind you of it again and again.

Welcome to the wonder world of women.
    hilaryfortnum Posts: 49, Reputation: 4

Aug 21, 2007, 06:13 AM
    From what I can make of your question, which is very little, you have been hugging and kissing with someone who is "basically" your sister. What basics do you mean? The basics of procreation (i.e. that you have the same mother and father)? If this is the case I must say that incest is morally and legally wrong. Please don't have sex with your sister.

As to your problem, I must say that it makes no sense to me at all but I'd love to know more about this fight in the park. Did you get aggressive with some young punks by the swings?

Aug 21, 2007, 06:21 AM
    fr chuck I couldn't agree with you more.

hilaryfortnum.. I think you totally missed my question.. we weren't kissing.. we were hugging... and I'm 14 I'm not going to have sex... let alone with a girl that isn't my girlfriend. The fight has nothing to do with this? But I ran because there were 5 of them and a fat kid so I booked (sorta like go really fast) it out on my bike and shouted stuff at them =) but that has nothing to do with this.

I really don't think I'm going to talk to her this morning she's really stressing me out.. ive let everything she does go. So does anyone know if she'll be over this anytime soon? I'm going away tomorrow and I hate leaving when she's mad..
    hilaryfortnum Posts: 49, Reputation: 4

Aug 21, 2007, 06:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Z3R0
    fr chuck i couldnt agree with you more.

hilaryfortnum..i think you totally missed my question..we werent kissing..we were hugging...and im 14 im not going to have sex...let alone with a girl that isnt my girlfriend. the fight has nothing to do with this? but i ran because there were 5 of them and a fat kid so i booked (sorta like go really fast) it out on my bike and shouted stuff at them =) but that has nothing to do with this.

I really dont think im going to talk to her this morning shes really stressing me out..ive let everything she does go. so does anyone know if she'll be over this anytime soon? im going away tommorow and i hate leaving when shes mad..

Beware of fat kids, they can't run, but if they connect with a round-house then you'll be on your back. I suggest that you return with some lit fireworks, rocks and baseball bats and bum-rush these mofos. They've made you book it out of your own territory. That's fighting talk where I come from. West Yorkshire.

Aug 21, 2007, 06:52 AM
    Its technically not my territory.. theyre from a rival school (gatestone.. they are known as stoners or gatestoners) and mine was across street from them (st marks). They started it ;) but anyway I believe we're getting off topic here. Is she going to stop being mad anytime soon?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search