Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emoly12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2007, 08:52 PM
    Boyfriend trouble?
    I'm not sure if I'm in love with my boyfriend like he's in love with me.
    Help.

&&

I want to break up with him but he's like REALLY sensitive && junk but I don't know what to do.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 18, 2007, 10:28 PM
    The way I see it, ou can stay with him and not wanting to be with him, or you can break it off. You don't stay with somebody just because they are sensitive. That is not doing them any favors.
    dshotcutie13 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2008, 08:15 PM
    Well find the positive reasons that u like him and the negative reasons that u don't like him

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend trouble [ 3 Answers ]

Hello all I really need some help I am a 25 year old gay male that has just started a relationship with a wonderful guy that I love very much. But the problem is that he has since moved away not far but farther than what I am willing to travel every day. I am currently looking into finding a job...

Boyfriend trouble? [ 22 Answers ]

hey! =D me and my boyfriend have been fighting a lot lately over stupid things... like what time he is going to meet me for lunch, his friends, his faaily, whether we love each other or not, sex and everything, mostly because I recently told him that I don't trust him. what do I do, to be able...

Boyfriend trouble :( [ 3 Answers ]

hi, I'm 15.. me and my boyfriend broke up about 4 months ago and were going out for 7 months. I've been trying to move on its not really working caus I miss him and still want a chance with him again but I can't figure out weather or not he likes me back anymore. I don't know what to do lol.. oh...

Having trouble getting over ex [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 17, and when I was 15 I started going out with this girl, who became my first love, and led me on a relationship that lasted a year and a half. Two months ago, we broke up because she's Seventh-Day Adventist, and I'm Catholic. For those of you who don't know, Seventh-Day Adventists are very...

View more questions Search