pakidevil Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2007, 10:42 AM
    I was wondering what software may be used to built this site
    I was wondering what software may be used to built this site

GottaDeal.com - Why Pay Retail? - Hot Deals, Coupons, Forums & More

Thanks
    retsoksirhc Posts: 912, Reputation: 71

Aug 17, 2007, 10:50 AM
    Using BuiltWith.com - Web Technology Profiler doesn't give TOO much information about it, but it's built with PHP on an apache web server

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Installing built-in Microwave over built-in walloven [ 5 Answers ]

We purchased a Jenn Air built-in microwave and want to install it right above the built-in Jenn Air wall oven (so it looks like one unit, or close to that) How much space is recommended between the 2 pcs? The installation instructions are pathetic and do not say. We tired calling them and of...

Best site of free software download [ 4 Answers ]

Hi pals can u tell me the best site which offers free download of sotfwares

How can I randomise images in a site to be linked via html coding for another site? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am mesmerised. How do Flickr, mybloglog, Facebook and numerous other sites update their badges eberytime the information is updated? Someone told me it is done with js. I hava a wordpress.com blog, which means I am not allowed to use javascript there. So I have to link my images updated...

Software download site. Is it legal? [ 4 Answers ]

Looks to me like a software version of Limewire - or the old Napster: http://www.fullsoftwaredownload.com/ I've never understood how Limewire can get away with what they're doing, but there they are, offering the connection for people to "share" so much stuff. Bottom line: would I be...

View more questions Search