Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 17, 2007, 06:16 AM
    Just a thought
    Think About It

- The journey of a thousand miles begins with a broken fan belt and a leaky tire.

- It's always darkest before dawn. So if you're going to steal the neighbor's newspaper, that's the time to do it.

- Never test the depth of the water with both feet.

- It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

- If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of car payments.

- If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything.

- If you lend someone $20, and never see that person again; it was probably worth it.

- Some days you are the bug, some days you are the windshield.

- If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.

- Never ask a barber if he thinks you need a haircut.

- To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world.

- Going to church does not make you a Christian anymore than going to McDonald's makes you a hamburger.

- A coincidence is when God performs a miracle, and decides to remain anonymous.

- Sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side.

- Life is like an onion; you peel off one layer at a time and sometimes you weep.

- Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself.

- Following the path of least resistance is what makes rivers and men crooked.

- Life is 10% of what happens to you, and 90% of how you respond to it.

CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Aug 17, 2007, 06:22 AM
    That's all good! And so true. Hehehe
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2007, 08:23 AM
    Wow, good mind twisters.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't get over the thought of me having HPV [ 4 Answers ]

I was told 3 yrs ago that I had hpv. I had only have had one partner and he is now my husband, I have been unable to get in the mood to have sex. I know it is wearing on him. I just don't know how to get over and move on with out blaming him. I know that he did not know he had this virus and if...

Thought it was done now ex is still round. [ 32 Answers ]

Well! Ive posted my story on here and thought I had seen the last of my ex and learned from many not to rely on a maybe. All she said after 2 months of talking was maybe this maybe that. Adventually I told her well you wanted to break up and she said yes Ive done the right thing. I said OK and...

This thought hurts [ 1 Answers ]

a am the that wasw wuth jummy 8 years. Only thing is I hate to think of hi in bed with smeone else sis that ever happed to any of the ladies here>:confused: that's the main reason I stayed lame I know but also around the 5 th year I really was seeing things I chose not to in the beginning.

I never thought it would end up this way [ 5 Answers ]

Well I am about to wright something down on a site I barely know what I want most in this world. Everything I want if its juicy couture or dolce or anything in the world I can get but there is still something missing. OK I have never said this before to anyone in the world here's the story. I am in...

Thought for the day. [ 15 Answers ]

Entering into a relationship is like buying a pair of shoes!! There are loads to chose from, all different colours and sizes. You find a pair that you think will fit, you try them on, there perfect, you couldn't be happier. But you find that the shoes do not fit like you hoped they...

View more questions Search