Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TMN Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2007, 05:31 PM
    Joint physical custody arrangements
    What sort of joint custody arrangements could my ex and I come up with if I move to a different state?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 16, 2007, 05:57 PM
    First of course you will have to get the court to allow you to move if your ex does not want the child moved out of state.

But it would have to be an agreeable one, what has your ex suggested?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 16, 2007, 06:32 PM
    There are a variety of options. Alternate holidays, summers, etc.
    Linda Thomas Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Aug 16, 2007, 06:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by TMN
    what sort of joint custody arrangements could my ex and I come up with if I move to a different state?
    Well I see life like this you and your ex have kids and the kids love both of there parent so why both parent can just for get this custody arrangement and let the kids see the other parent when ever they can. Never keep the kids from the other parent all ways have the kids in mind not how you are feeling about the other person get over it and just live your life and be happy and make sure that every one else as far as the kids are happy seeing the other parent

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I regain physical custody of a child I haven't seen in 6 months? [ 13 Answers ]

My ex boyfriend has manipulated our teenaged daughter into thinking that she is not wanted by me. Currently, we have joint custody with physical custody going to him, but he has violated the agreement by putting her in a group home and NOT telling me along with other violations. The only reason I...

Can I get child support with joint physical custody in MA? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been divorced for several years. When I was divorced, my husband and I were making roughly the same amount of money and he insisted on joint physical custody. Two years ago I was laid off and my income dropped by more than 40% when I finally found another job. I didn't think I was...

Physical custody [ 4 Answers ]

What would be the reason for a judge to decide to take away the physical custody for one parent to the other?? I'm a college student, and I don't work. However my husband work. If I get divorced, can the judge give the physical custody of my baby to my husband just because I am not working? I am...

Physical Custody [ 1 Answers ]

What would be the reason for a judge to decide to take away the physical custody for one parent to the other?? I'm a college student, and I don't work. However my husband work. If I get divorced, can the judge give the physical custody of my baby to my husband just because I am not working? I am...

View more questions Search