Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shiva_k_hm Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2007, 11:32 PM
    To find the blood group
    How we can excepect that the new orn baby will have a particular blood group based on the parents blood group
    NavyBlue1984 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2007, 05:34 PM
    Because like all other genetic charactaristics, there is a way to calculate the probable outcome of the child's blood group.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my period too long? Is it real blood or period blood? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm really worried. My period came a month early, I only have it once in two months. I have huge cramps and tylenol doesn't work but it usually does. The color and smell are different. The color is much lighter and clear and the smell doesn't have the usual scent, it smells more like the...

Group - A & Group-T shares [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I just want to know what are Group-A shares & Group-T shares and what we mean by that. On what basis this groupings are done

Blood group [ 7 Answers ]

If parents have same blood group eg:O, is it possible that child can have blood group other than O?

The blood shed & the blood sprinkled! [ 4 Answers ]

THE BLOOD SHED & THE BLOOD SPRINKLED In the Old Testament and the New Testament sacrificial "Blood" is spoken of in two ways;i.e. "The Blood shed and the Blood sprinkled." IN THE OLD TESTAMENT WHAT WAS THE APPLICATION OF "SHED BLOOD" RE "ATONEMENT" (the 'moment the Blood became...

View more questions Search