Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brettM07 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Aug 14, 2007, 11:51 PM
    Not bathing after sex
    K I have a question I am a male and need to know if my girl friend is pragnant so I am 16 years old a need a answer k well me and my girl friend had sex Monday as we were going at it I had to so I pulled out but I don't know if it was in time I was not wereing a condum then she wants to go at it again so we do then I found out that she did not tack a shower tell the morning time the next morning well I did but she didn't so if you can please give me a answer soon so I can find out what I need to think that would be good thanks
    Michael:p
    ashleysb Posts: 179, Reputation: 39

Aug 14, 2007, 11:54 PM
    Taking a shower after sex has nothing to do with getting pregnant or not. You not using a condom, that is why she could be pregnant. The pull out method is the absolute worst form of protection. She will need to take a home pregnancy test or go to her doctor.
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Aug 14, 2007, 11:58 PM
    You really need to educate yourself if you are going to have a sexual relationship or you will be educating yourself about babies and parenting instead.

Pulling out is not an effective means of birth control
    You can get pregnant with precum/ you leak a little before you ejaculate

Washing after sex won't prevent pregnancy

You can catch STI's by not using a condom
    These range from the irritating and embarrassing to the painful and fatal
    Worth the risk?

Please read these websites - you really need to
    like it is sex education for young people
    Scarleteen | Sex Education For The Real World
    Teensource: Teen Sex Education & Info on STDs, Teen Pregnancy, Herpes, Chlamydia, HIV, STD Symptoms
    ashley19 Posts: 69, Reputation: 6

Aug 15, 2007, 06:19 AM
    She could be pregnant, make sure your girlfriend takes a home pregnancy test aroun the time her period is due.. and insure that if you and your girlfriend are going to continue having sex you wear a condom and/or ask her if she has considered the pill or another form of borth control.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 15, 2007, 06:42 AM
    You should NOT be having sexual intecourse until you are ready and able to have and raise a child. Obviously you are so clueless about sex, that raising a child is out of the question.

Hopefully, you did not get your girlfriend pregnant. Hopefully you are not in a state where having sex with her constitutes statutory rape. Hopefully you will learn from this experience and cease having sexual intercourse before you are ready to father a child.

There are other ways to give pleasure to your partner and vice versa without risking pregnancy.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Aug 15, 2007, 09:13 AM
    The pull-out method = pregnant. Its just a matter of when. (not to mention STDs or worse)

Please stop having sex as an uneducated minor. Its going to get you and your girlfriend into a lot of trouble.
    brettM07 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Aug 15, 2007, 05:16 PM
    Well if she did get pregnant it wasn't a mistake because no pregnant mother having a child is a mistake it was just at the wrong time thanks for the answers if she is I will take responsibility of having this child well thanks again for the answers
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 15, 2007, 05:35 PM
    A mistake ? Well lets say it was stupid, it was ill planned and chlidren who know nothing about sexual activities have no business doing them.

Pulling out, still can get pregnant,
    Showing has nothing to do it with.

I would say it is always a mistake for children to be having children.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 15, 2007, 06:37 PM
    brettM07 agrees: but the only thing I don't get is that hole sagitory rape I don't think so she wanted to not just me so I don't get that part but thanks

Statutory rape occurs when you have sexual relations with someone under the age of consent. Doesn't matter whether they wanted it or not, since they are under the age of consent, they can't legally give consent. So if she was under the age of consent and you get her pregnant you could be prosecuted.

Quote Originally Posted by brettM07
    well if she did get pregnat it wasn't a mistake because no pregnant mother having a child is a mistake it was just at the wrong time thanks for the answers if she is i will take responsibility of having this child well thanks again for the answers
    Its good that you believe in taking responsibility, but the better time to be responsible is BEFORE you have intercourse.
    bekah876 Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

Aug 15, 2007, 08:00 PM
    Like the other posts said the pull out method is ineffective in every possible way. But I wanted to add that having sex again after pulling out made things worse. Because you had previously gotten off you had left over sperm, having sex again that sperm went into her. Plus, pre- contains sperm and you have no way of knowing when that is coming out. If she isn't pregnant this time there is a high chance that she will become pregnant later if you and her don't start using some form of birth control.

Aug 17, 2007, 05:20 PM
    babieface85 agrees: It will happen if you continue and please don't blame her for the shower thing. Even if she thought it would help her conceive it has nothing to do with it.

Blame her for the shower thing? I am not sure what you are saying. I am not blaming anyone for anything to do with a shower. I am just saying that the pull out method is not an effective way of birth control. I don't know what I said in my post that had to do with a shower thing. And, I thought the PO is worried because he doesn't want his girlfriend to get pregnant.
    babieface85 Posts: 332, Reputation: 24

Aug 18, 2007, 07:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bekah876
    babieface85 agrees: It will happen if you continue and please don’t blame her for the shower thing. Even if she thought it would help her conceive it has nothing to do with it.

Blame her for the shower thing? I am not sure what you are saying. I am not blaming anyone for anything to do with a shower. I am just saying that the pull out method is not an effective way of birth control. I don't know what I said in my post that had to do with a shower thing. And, I thought the PO is worried because he doesn't want his girlfriend to get pregnant.
    Sorry I was talking to the dude asking the question. Did not mean to offend you... your post said all the right things. I just agree with you that any one who had unprotected sex will run a high risk of pregnancy. I did not want to post an answer saying the same thing that you said. I also added my little note about the shower to him. Sorry if I confused or offended you.
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2007, 08:38 AM
    Remember this young man,
    "YOU ALWAYS DRIBBLE, BEFORE YOU SHOOT"!!
    Know figure out what this meant.
    yamotnako Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Aug 18, 2007, 08:40 AM
    The best way not to get your girl pregnant is abstinence... you're only 16!
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2007, 09:15 AM
    Boy, oh boy oh boy. Thank GOD I have a smart boy! I can not believe these kids nowadays. Someone please teach these kids before they ruin the future for man kind.

Aug 18, 2007, 01:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by babieface85
    Sorry I was talking to the dude asking the question. Did not mean to offend you....your post said all the right things. I just agree with you that any one who had unprotected sex will run a high risk of pregnancy. I did not want to post an answer saying the exact same thing that you said. I also added my little note about the shower to him. Sorry if I confused or offended you.
    You didn't offend me. I was just confused by your comment. I thought you were talking about something I had said and it didn't match up. Thanks for clearing everything up.
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2007, 06:06 AM
    You are worrying about this... a little bit too late. You need to wake up, We have all sorts of places now a days that give away the condoms and you... can't go out of your way to get some? The shower part shows just how young and uneducated you really are about sex, One doesn't have anything to do with the other, except it's just good hygine. You two need to take responsibility for your lack of maturity. When the time is right, she needs to take a pregnancy test, and you need to find a way to get condoms before you engage in another session with anyone! Your going to get someone pregnant if you keep going at it, the way you are.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bathing a mother cat [ 3 Answers ]

My cat gave birth to two kittens yesterday. She is a very young mother, and we are proud of her cause she is being very good. My question has to do with her hygiene. She has white fur on her back legs and it became very stained with red throughout the birthing process. We cleaned the blanket and...

Bathing a beagle [ 8 Answers ]

I am going to try to bath our beagle, no problem. I have been told that his anal glands must be empty. How do I empty them?

Grandmother bathing with an almost 3 year old Grandson? [ 15 Answers ]

My stepdaughter told me that her almost 3 year old son is bathing with his other Grandmother. Is this normal or an OK thing to do? I told my stepdaughter that I think it is a form of child abuse. Am I right?

Getting away from the sex [ 5 Answers ]

My ex and I still have sex, I have been trying to get away from her because she has caused me so much heartbreak, but I am a sucker and get pulled back in because she always comes around and is a very attractive girl. She says she doesn't know what she wants from me and she always says she doesn't...

View more questions Search