Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    house of beauty Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2007, 11:32 AM
    How to write a business plan
    I am trying to open a business in the phoenix area I need to know how do I Start writing my business plan
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Aug 12, 2007, 11:41 AM
    Hello house:

Buy some business plan software. It will walk you through it. You can buy it on the internet for about $50. Which one should you buy? I don't know. Shop wisely.

Without that, you ain't going to be able to do it.

excon
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2007, 12:04 AM
    You will find sample business plans on the following site. If you find one that is like the business that you are going to start, then you could tailor your business plan after it.

SBA and Palo Alto Software

The following is also an excellent site to check out.

Small Business Administration
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2007, 12:09 AM
    Just one more link for you.

SBA

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Business name [ 5 Answers ]

How do I go about registering the name of my business and to keep the right and idea for my business so peopledo not take and use my idea

Write business plan for banquet hall [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to write a business plan to get finance to open banquet hall.

I want my own business [ 3 Answers ]

I've had the dream for ages and its on paper, I've done all the planning. All the finiane is in place. I need to know what I need to do next. Where do I registor my business, what do I need to do. Phone tax office, national ins. Can you please tell me. I'm not sure on the next stp forward before I...

Cleaning business [ 3 Answers ]

I am interested on starting a small cleaning service. How do I get in contact with the main person to see if they would let me clean their company? Do I need a license :rolleyes:

Small business [ 4 Answers ]

I am currently 17 years old... I am toying with the idea of starting a card business... I will begin as a sole trader... but hopefully develop into a larger force opening stores around scotland by 2010... will I survive in such a market... and is it wise taking such a risk at a critical stage of my...

View more questions Search