Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HClark Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2007, 03:45 PM
    Whirlpool washer
    I went to put my laundry into the dryer but the washer had not spun the water out or done the rinse cycle. It does agitate but when I put it on any of the spin cycles it just sits there. Any ideas if this is something I can fix myself or should I buy a new one. This washer is less than 5 years old. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2007, 03:51 PM
    First thing I would check with these symptoms would be the lid switch. If it is bad it will not drain/spin. Unplug unit and unplug a wire from it and check for continuity. If you have no meter to do this with you could put a jumper wire around the switch, plug unit back in, and run through the spin cycle and see if it goes. Good Luck

Only 5 yrs old I would repair

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whirlpool washer [ 1 Answers ]

I have a model# LSQ9030PQ, I have identified that the agitator ears are worn, it has the two piece agitator, after removing it from the washer I can not separate the two, not wanting to break it, I need information on the producer to do it. Thanks Rich

I have a whirlpool washer that will spin only when I turn the drum by hand,in the direction to the left. It's like it gets stuck. The model # islsq9110pwo. What could possiably be the problem? Any help would be greatly appericated.

My 5 year old Whirlpool washer is not spinning my clothes dry as before. Any ideas?

Whirlpool washer [ 8 Answers ]

I just purchased a motor coupling for my washer but do not know how to install it can someone please tell me how to. Thank you.:

View more questions Search