Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    armskt Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2007, 03:39 PM
    Early terminated probations
    What kinds of step, I need to do to get a early terminated probations?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 9, 2007, 05:39 PM
    Ask your PO what would be required.

Hire an attorney and petition the court to have your probation terminated.

It will all depend on
    Your specific judge,
    Your specific PO and his opinion
    The type of crime
    And has all the terrms of it been meet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get off probation early or terminated [ 21 Answers ]

Is there any way you can have your probation terminated after you have met all your fines and community service.

Got wrongfully terminated can I do anything? [ 7 Answers ]

I had been working at a company almost a year, after seven months I was promoted one week after that my immediate supervisor was terminated. They never replaced my boss (they were "trying") so I was all alone with no one to train me I literately had to learn on my own, I worked at a high end car...

Terminated over email at work [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, I live in Minneapolis and recently I was terminated for email that took place between myself and a non employee that contained sexually explicit content, text. I never received any warning or write up, just called into the office shown the printed copies of our email and terminated. ...

Probations violators who had it turn out all right [ 6 Answers ]

On 2 year SIS for DUI and driving while revoked. They gave me a break this time because I am also on a 10-year revocation (one year to go). Did this so I could actually get my license back. Done 18 months of private probation, fulfilled all other conditions, have somebody come get me when she calls...

How to have one parent rights terminated [ 2 Answers ]

I need to know how to have my daughters father rights terminated. He has nothing to do with her. Unless his sister takes her over there. But I just found out that when she goes over he has nothing to do with her. He pay childsupport but its nothing. He said he would sign his rights over but, I'm in...

View more questions Search