Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jaroslav Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2007, 10:44 AM
    Air flow trough orifice
    I would like to find out air volume (cfm) and velocity of air passing through orifice 1/4" diam. At 350psi pressure. Please explain calculation.
    rahul_chaubey Posts: 13, Reputation: 0

Aug 11, 2007, 05:46 AM
    Hey
    The cfm will be approx 70 cfm at 25 bar

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Home AC Cold Air but not air flow weak [ 4 Answers ]

The air flow from my home ac unit is not blowing very hard, there is cold air coming out of the vents but the air isn't blowing enough to cool the house. I've had it set at 75 all day and the house temp hasn't gone below 82. What can this be? I have called for service and unforunately they may...

Weak air flow [ 3 Answers ]

I have Rheem 90 Plus imperial about 15 years old. I notice compared to newer or my neighbors systems I have very weak air flow. It will heat and cool the house, but seem like it takes forever. I checked to see if my blower was moving freely and it moves with the slightest touch which tells me the...

AC problems with air flow [ 7 Answers ]

The AC unit is a heat pump with propane heat. The make is a Trane heat pump. This year I turned on the AC unit and no air is blowing out of the vents. Cleaned the filter, checked the composer out side and every thing is running. The downstairs is colded but the upstairs is hot about 85 decrees. ...

No air flow from registers [ 6 Answers ]

I have no airflow from my registers. My compressor is running and my AHU is running. Any idea what the problem could be? I have shut the unit off for now. The problem exists on heat and cool and fan only mode.

Choked flow of gases through an orifice or leak [ 0 Answers ]

How to determine the mass flow rate of gases under choked conditions is a question that arises quite often in fluid flow mechanics. Here are the applicable equations: http://www.air-dispersion.com/chokedflow.jpg

View more questions Search