Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shwetajainz Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2007, 12:03 AM
    Facial skin changed from oily to dry
    :confused: I used you have oily face skin that I never applied anything on my face even in winters while in India. 1.5 years back, I moved to beijing whose climate is extremely dry so from this winters that is since January my facial skin has become quite dry. Now it is so humid and hot here (beijing) in August still I have to apply moisturiser otherwise my skin becomes dry and flacky at certain regions of my face (cheeks, under eyes, forehead). I do not know what has happened to my face. I thought after winters the dryness of face will go away but after bathing I still have to apply moisturiser in summers. Please help!
    allroadsleadtojamaica Posts: 60, Reputation: -1

Aug 7, 2007, 12:07 AM
    Omg, I don't know how to get rid of oily on my face.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Aug 7, 2007, 05:25 PM
    There are several factors that result in dry skin dry such as genetics, hot or cold weather, excessive bathing and the use of air conditioning or central heating, or excessive bathing. To combat dry skin you will need to moisturize your skin daily. Some moisturizers contains water or alcohol-based, which will dry out your skin. I recommend using an oil-based moisturizer to reduce the incident of dry skin.
    shwetajainz Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2007, 08:10 PM
    :p thanks
    shoegal Posts: 263, Reputation: 18

Aug 8, 2007, 11:10 AM
    What if you have a lot of acne AND very very flaky dry skin?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What cleanser and moisturizer is best for oily skin? [ 15 Answers ]

Hello to all, I am using acne aid cleansing bar and I can say, it is effective in cleaning my face but after an hour my face returned to oily condition. I have heard that dermatologist discouraged people to use acne aid bar because it aggrevate acne on face. How true is it? I am also using st....

Is vaseline moisteriser good for oily skin? [ 2 Answers ]

Which cream is best for oily skin??

Oily skin [ 3 Answers ]

My skin is so oily. No matter what I do, it's still oily. Any tips or advice to dry it out some??

The perils of oily skin! [ 8 Answers ]

Ok, so, I wake up in the morning to find my face very oilly, mainly round my nose. I presume this means I have oilly skin? I ask because Ive had so much medication because I used to be quite worried about my acne, and I've heard that medication can make dry skin actially act oilly, as it over...

Oily SKin [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm having trouble w/ oily skin, large pores and adult acne. I cannot control it at all. I'll try a new product and it will do good for about a week, then my face becomes prone to it and not work at all. I have Epilepsy and am on excessive amounts of medication and magnesium. I'm being...

View more questions Search