Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Steffers Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2007, 09:18 PM
    Book I read when I was younger
    Ok so I once read a book that was about a surreal place where things were regulated and old people went away to what's supposed to be a better place but turns out to be them being left for dead...

For some reason I want to say it's the edge of time or the fray of time but I just can't pinpoint it... any help at all would be awesome
    Wondering Along Posts: 43, Reputation: 3

Sep 11, 2007, 09:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Steffers
    Ok so i once read a book that was about a surreal place where things were regulated and old people went away to whats supposed to be a better place but turns out to be them being left for dead...

for some reason i want to say its the edge of time or the fray of time but i just can't pinpoint it... any help at all would be awesome
    That sounds like Lois Lowry's "The Giver." Hope that helps. :-)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Younger [ 6 Answers ]

When I was younger there was a movie that I watched over and over again, my parents do not remember the name. The cover had a pink boreder of some kind, it had a little girl and her brother that jumped through a mirror, the people were real. The movie was kind of scary, but things animals or...

Has anyone read this book and recommends it? [ 2 Answers ]

I was just wondering, due to all the "ex" questions and concerns on these boards lately, my own included... I have heard of this book called, "It's Called a Breakup Because It's Broken." I bought it last night and have just begun reading it. Apparently both of the authors (Greg and Amiira...

I'm Searching for a book I read it age's can someone help me name and find it. [ 1 Answers ]

I remember a little about the story, its rather young adult fiction, or child fiction Its about a town, where everyone knows everybody, but theirs a small society of secret wolves and I think it's the mayor who's the head wolf, now the son of the mayor is about to take of the wolves but he must...

View more questions Search