Ask
    ceden Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2007, 07:15 AM
    How to stop eviction after foreclosure
    How can I stop eviction from foreclsoure
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 3, 2007, 07:19 AM
    Move before you are evicted. Sorry, but a foreclosure terminates any prior lease arrangement. Once the foreclosure is finalized your lease is terminated and you have to move. If you don't the new owners or the bank can evict you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Eviction rights when it comes to foreclosure [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently renting a home and I have a 1 year lease... the landlord apparently hasn't been paying his morgtage and I want to know if due to the fact I have a year lease can they evict me and my daughter? Thank you

Co-signers rights, or options to stop foreclosure [ 2 Answers ]

What could a co-signer do to prevent or stop a foreclosure ?

Foreclosure - Eviction [ 2 Answers ]

My home was auctioned off in foreclosure in February because my landlord did not pay the mortgage. The new owner assumed title in September of this year and has yet to establish a relationship with me. Today, I received a notice from rent court where the new landlord claims that I have not paid...

Renter eviction due to owner foreclosure [ 17 Answers ]

I am currently renting a house through a property management company in Dallas, Texas and have 2 months left on our lease. I always pay rent early. I just found out that the owner of the property is apparently not paying their mortgage and may be going into foreclosure. I do not have any formal...

Virginia Foreclosure and Eviction [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I purchased a home last week at auction. I close tomorrow, if everything goes right (otherwise, I close Tuesday). The previous owner is still living in the house. How do I have her removed? Thanks!

View more questions Search