Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    frc410 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2007, 04:47 AM
    Sending Attachments from Excel via Outlook 2003
    Unable to send attachments from Excel via Outlook 2003.

I get an error message stating "The operation failed due to network or other communications problems. Check your connections>"

I can, however, send it via Outlook by inserting an attachment, just not directly from Excel.
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2007, 04:53 AM
    Why do you want to send it directly?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 3, 2007, 05:34 AM
    Sounds like something is not setup correctly within Office to connect to Outlook. I would just do it as an attachment anyway.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Exporting my Calender from Outlook 2003 to Outlook 2000 [ 2 Answers ]

I'm hoping someone can help me :) I've been wanting to export my outlook 2003 calender to my outlook 2000. I have researched some topics and found this... Create a new personal folder Outlook 2000 compatible PST file by clicking: File New Outlook Data File Create an Outlook 97 - 2002...

Outlook 2003 phantom sending messages [ 2 Answers ]

What would cause the Outlook task bar to note: "Sending Message 1 of 4" but never really send anything. I've done a full virus/SpyBot/Window Washer sweep, nothing noted. Restart, still does the same thing? Thanks

Sending jpeg attachments from my documents [ 5 Answers ]

Ok- This is my frst time so please help me. When I try to send a jpg as an attachment it is also sending logos and all attachments from my "in" box. This takes a tremendous amount of time downloading and very irritating. I am sure there is an easy answer but I can not get anyone to tell me why. ...

Outlook Express attachments [ 3 Answers ]

I am running Windows XP Home and Outlook Express 6.0. I cannot open the attachments that come with my E-Mail. How do I open these attachments. Thank you Fred  NJ USA.

Sending attachments in email [ 2 Answers ]

I scanned an article to a friend in email. It came through way too large in the body of her letter. When she tried clicking onto the pprclip to copy, nothing happened. What needs to be done on my end when I send an attachment so my scans show up normal printable size in the body of emails? I...

View more questions Search