Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ferret_lady Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2007, 01:57 PM
    Why is my period brown?
    This month for some reason my period is brown with some Red... I am 17 and I am sexually active although I've only been with only 1 guy for the past 3 years... so I kind of ruled out STD's... what could it be. Please help... :( I'm scared!
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2007, 01:59 PM
    Brown blood is old blood. I have this every month - toward the end of my period. I have asked my dr. about and she says that it is normal. Now, I have never had it that way from the beginning to the end - it's just the last 2 or 3 days.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brown discharge before period! [ 5 Answers ]

Hi! This is my first time on this site... but here is my question!. I'm 20 years old and sexually active. I usually have sex at least once a day, give or take a few, with my boyfriend. He was a virgin before me (that is certain). I am on birth control pills and I also usually use condoms just...

Why is my period brown? [ 32 Answers ]

This month for some reason my period is brown with some Red... I am 17 and I am sexually active although I've only been with only 1 guy for the past 3 years... so I kind of ruled out STD's... what could it be. Please help... :) I'm scared!

Brown period [ 1 Answers ]

I am 32 and in August of 2006 I got the shot. Well one month later I had a period for 4 months non stop. Since December I have had brown spotting or very light period since. It could last 2 days or 5 days and come when ever it wants. My friend said I might be starting menopause. I do have hot...

No period, just brown discharge [ 14 Answers ]

I was suppose to start my period on Jan. 21st and I am always on time or a day late. Wednesday I started having little brown discharge so I thought maybe my period but it never came. I have more brown discharge and no blood. Wednesday morning I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative. Could...

Brown Discharge before period.. [ 1 Answers ]

For the past 3 months, at the beginning of every period I have about a day of only brown discharge. It doesn't have a funny odour, and like I said it only lasts a day... if that. I noticed that it started doing that after I had a yeast infection which I treated with monistat.. which was just...

View more questions Search