Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DeeDeS Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2007, 05:50 AM
    Still bleeding 8 weeks later
    I gave birth (via C-Section) 8 weeks ago. 2 weeks ago I had a tubal ligation(also did D&C at that same time). I was spotting (mostly brown) after tubal and then 1 1/2 weeks after tubal, I started to spot red. Now (as of 2 days ago) I started having cramps and I'm bleeding heavier by the moment. Will I ever stop bleeding? Where is all this blood coming from considering my uterus was cleaned out 2 weeks ago!

Please help!:confused:
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 2, 2007, 05:56 AM
    Time to contact your doctor. While this may be normal for you, some women even bleed longer, your doctor is the ONLY one who can tell you exactly what is going on.
    socerchic7 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2007, 11:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeS
    I gave birth (via C-Section) 8 weeks ago. 2 weeks ago I had a tubal ligation(also did D&C at that same time). I was spotting (mostly brown) after tubal and then 1 1/2 weeks after tubal, I started to spot red. Now (as of 2 days ago) I started having cramps and I'm bleeding heavier by the moment. Will I ever stop bleeding? Where is all this blood coming from considering my uterus was cleaned out 2 weeks ago!

Please help!:confused:
    I am having the same problem... almost... I had a d&c one month ago, but mine was for a miscarriage... now I am having heavy abnormal bleeding and it won't stop. If I get any helpful advice I will pass it on. But want to let you know that you are not alone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ten weeks and bleeding. [ 3 Answers ]

I'm ten weeks pregnant, and I was at work today and had gone to the restroom and when I wiped there was blood all over the toilet paper and it was brown notbright red, but there was a lot. I'll probably go to the ER here in a bit, but I was wondering if anyone might know what it is so I can...

Baby is 4`1/2 weeks in growth and I thought I was 6 weeks [ 14 Answers ]

Hello, I am a new wife of 6 months with an amazing husband... we recently in August had a miscarriage and now became pregnant again... here's the thing... My last period was on dec 22nd and I am NOT regular.. between 32-39 day cycles... I had an ultra sound today and it said my baby was only about...

Bleeding Again 6 weeks after delivery [ 18 Answers ]

I had a baby six weeks ago. My normal post-pregnancy bleeding stopped about a week and a half ago, but today I noticed that I am bleeding again. It's light - but heavier than spotting. And bright red, so it's not like it's left over from having the baby or anything. Is this something I should be...

Strickly Breastfeeding been 4 weeks and still bleeding. [ 6 Answers ]

I would like to know if anyone has had this problem? I have 3 children and just gave birth to the third on July 3rd... Im going on 4 weeks now and evertime I breastfeed my periods or bleeding goes away after the first 2 weeks... I noticed my bleeding was going away after 2 weeks when I started...

Mid cycle bleeding for nearly 2 weeks [ 1 Answers ]

My period was in 6th April till 11th.on 22th April I had sex with condon & after that I start bleeding,really light bleeding,I've been to doctor she said might be infection or might be my ovulation time cuased light bleeding,now is 10 days after & I still bleeding abit more than before while I'm...

View more questions Search