Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Reecetard Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2007, 12:57 PM
    Life sux and I fancy a straight guy
    Hi I'm and I'm 15, I've known I'm gay now for a few years. Life is unbelievably hard for me but I somehow cope. The days are long and nights emotional. Nobody knows yet because I'm afraid of my friends and familys reactions. It makes me majorly depressed sometimes and I just sit in my room for hours thinking. Anyway.. I have a very hot asian friend. He's been a good friend for years, I see him almost everyday. He's got a girlfriend and I know he's stright because they often have sex (sometimes in front of me because the relationship between us 3 in strong). However sometimes I feel like I'm the part on the side. He's really hot and aconvincing personality, but I feel if I tell him how I feel, he will drift away. I might tell his girlfriend because I trust her and she's sensible. I don t know what to do and people just don't understand how hard life as a young gay person is. Help me please. Give me advice
    sGt HarDKorE Posts: 656, Reputation: 98

Jul 31, 2007, 05:19 PM
    Well you do not want to make an awkward moment. If he is straight he will most likely not want to go out with you obviously. If you are dying to no if he likes you then kind of bring up the subject little by little. Such as see how he feels about gays, then find out if he kind of likes boys. You can't go to fast. Also, let him no how you feel about gays, but in small amounts, don't say that you are gay quite yet. Bring up the subjects when your watching a movie about people being together or one that mentions the word gay. I am still trying to figure out if I am gay, I don't really want to be. Anyway, if your friend is as close as you think, then he shouldn't mind if you are gay, I mean who cares, you have known him for a while and its not like you are a different person. Sorry if I'm confusing you.
    tkdgal Posts: 51, Reputation: 13

Aug 2, 2007, 06:19 AM
    I understand this is an extremely difficult situation for you, and the first thing you must do is realize the courage and determination you've already displayed by posting your problem on this site. Remember that God put us all on this earth for a purpose, and none of us is here because we are useless or inferior or not able to excel to the same levels as others. Don't be afraid to be who and what you want to be. That your decision, and your decision only. Letting other people influence your individuality will only set you up for failure, so you're already on the right track. If you're worried about what your friend might think, you are most likely not ready to open up to him about your feelings yet. Give yourself some time to adjust, and practice how you are going to say this to him. That will make you more confident right away if you are prepared. If he is really your friend, he will understand that respecting your choice to be gay is vital in keeping that friendship. I would let him deal with the girlfriend, unless you truly feel telling her first is for your benefit. Trust your heart, and make yourself as comfortable as possible in every situation. Know that you are not alone in anything you do, and stay strong. You know you can do this, so go for it! Good luck!
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Aug 2, 2007, 06:44 AM
    It is true that many people will react badly. (I know this because one of my best friends is gay and came out a few years ago.) Your family, will love you no matter what even if they take it hard at first. As for your friend, you should probablly try getting over him because it's only going to end with your heart breaking and we don't want that.:) Telling his gf might help you get it off your chest and she could help you think of ways to tell people and you could use the support. Telling your friend might make him drift a bit but if he is truly a good friend, then he should & will be there for you. You've got my love & support.:)<3
    clarky000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2007, 06:36 PM
    I don't think you should tell his girlfriend because there is a good chance she will tell her boyfriend. But you should get over him because you will just end up hurting yourself and it is not good for your friendship I know this have been there and got the t-shirt we don't see each other anyone amd if he is a true mate he will not care if you are gay

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Gay guy and Straight woman [ 9 Answers ]

Can anyone help me - how can a Gay guy have sex with a str8 woman when he can not get his penis hard?

I am madly in love with a straight guy [ 24 Answers ]

Hi all, Let me start by introducing myself. I am 26 years old guy. I am gay and never been with a guy. I didn't like anyone that much to be with. But for the past 4 years I am in love with my friend. He is the straightest guy I have seen - he is handsome, masculine and sexy. It is not about the...

Bi guy falls for straight guy [ 6 Answers ]

Im a 34 yrs old and realized I'm bi sexual have not crossed over yet but very much on the move. 6 months I've been real close to a guy whom I've known for almost 20 years but do to the difference in age (hes 8yrs younger) we've just connected deeply over the past summer. The past month he's come...

In love with a (probably)straight guy. [ 68 Answers ]

I am a 20 year old male, gay, and I am hopelessly in love with my roommate of three years. He, unfortunately, has all the symptoms of straightness. Most importantly, he has a girlfriend who he loves to have sex with.. I think. Through the years, he has become my best friend. He knows I'm gay and I...

Depression sux [ 17 Answers ]

Okay Ive had some problems since I was a short little monkey. I was really bad off and I thought about killing myself sometimes. I was given zoloft wich I got the doctor to take me off because it made things worse and didn't help so I have not been on any medicine. I have two children now and it is...

View more questions Search