Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xxvickyxx Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2007, 03:30 AM
    I want to make a show up
    Hi,
    This may sound like a stupid question but me and my mate are always bored. So I want to do like a dance show with her. What can the show involve. We both like singing,dancing and whatever.
    PLEASE HELP!!
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2007, 05:12 AM
    I used to do this all the time when I was a kid.

My friends and I would make up little plays to perform and we would make up dances to some of our favorite songs. Sometimes we would even write our own.

Let your imagination go, I'm sure you are both plenty clever to think of something really fun to do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to make a T.V show [ 7 Answers ]

I want to make a t.v show but I don't know how! I've been trying to look for stuff like how to make a t.v show but it doesn't do anything! DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO MAKE A T.V SHOW? Please would somebody reply:confused:

What is the name of this show [ 3 Answers ]

What is the name of the kids television show that played in the 90's I believe it was on pbs. It had people that we in costumes of animals. There was a lion that painted, a pink cat, and a lady in a blue bird outfit. If you know it let me know.

How do I make my hard drive to show in my computer [ 2 Answers ]

:( I have a problem with my hard drive, secon hard drive I connected as slave it shows up in device manager but not in disk management and it also shows up in the bios, any help

80`s TV show [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all... I used to watch a TV show about teenage girl who had the power to freeze time and her father spoke to her through a cube, she lived with her mom... iv benn trying to remember so I can try and buy is video or DVD :p

View more questions Search