Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mronebeast Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2007, 05:20 PM
    What kind of pill is this?
    I have a pill that is white and long oval shaped, it has 5 5 5 on one side and a little hourglass shape with 56 65 on the other side, I don't know what it is... could you tell me?
    crystalbivens Posts: 489, Reputation: 26

Jul 30, 2007, 05:38 PM
    Are the 5 5 5 together as in one number and the numbers on the back are they together or buncehed up?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 30, 2007, 05:42 PM
    Any pill or med that is found should be disposed of immediately. What would be the purpose of finding out what kind it is?
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2007, 08:28 AM
    Buspirone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's an anxiety drug, it's commonly presbribed due to lower chance of becoming addicted. However as it affects brain chemistry I would dispose of it to avoid someone taking it "recreationally" as it could be quite dangerous.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What kind of pill is this [ 1 Answers ]

Pink,round,3571 v on 1 side,smooth on other.whatis it?

What kind of pill is this ? [ 1 Answers ]

I found a pill it has the #832 and under it is the #100 on one side and there is nothing on the other side its butterscotch brown, round, & sugar coated tablet not sure what it is but someone said it's a muscle relaxer but not sure what kind can you tell me what it is name and what its for ? ...

What kind of pill is this? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a round soft colored green pill with the numbers 93 883 on it. And I don't know what it is! Can anybody help me?

What kind of pill is this? [ 2 Answers ]

I found an orange pill with PATC 5 on the front, a very strange shape. Can someone tell me what it is?

What kind of pill is this? [ 1 Answers ]

Oblong red pill nice slit in the middle with a 0 on one side and 6 on the other and says A on the back?

View more questions Search