Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LOLO Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2005, 09:00 PM
    Missing period due to pregnancy or breastfeeding?
    :confused: I have an 8 month old which I breastfed for the entire time. As she is eating more solids & stuff, we're still bfing, just not as much. I have had spotting on & off since baby was 4 months. I had an entire period last month (6/24) and now I'm not! It was due on 7/25. I had intense cramping, nausea, headaches, abd. Cramping, breast tenderness for 2 weeks and absolutely no bleeding. Took 2 hpt's & both came back negative. Also, still seem to have milk & most symptoms of impending period have disappeared--some minor cramping left & mild nausea--
    Any info or similar experiences much appreciated! ;)
    Oula Posts: n/a, Reputation:

Apr 2, 2008, 07:46 PM
    I am having a similar problem, y baby is almost 4 months I have had two periods and a week ago was my due date for another period, I have had sever cramping and back pain, some nausea , I am breastfeeding too, I took a test and it came back negative I am not ready to be pregnant again... I still have some cramping but my period is still missing

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missed period but negative pregnancy test [ 7 Answers ]

I am 4 days late I have always been regular for as long as I can remember A few weeks ago I learned I had a urinary tract infection and I went to the doctor to get it treated I haven't had any signs since could that be why I am late. I also had intercourse around the time this month I would or...

If period comes after having sex 9 days before, is pregnancy possible? [ 16 Answers ]

Hi I had sex with my boyfriend couple of times in last month. Last time intercourse was 8 days before. Now my period has started today. My question is, is there any chance that I’m pregnant now? Please kindly answer my doubt. Some times he doesn’t put his orgasm inside the vagina completely...

Breastfeeding [ 4 Answers ]

If I breastfeed will it make my nipples a little bit bigger? :D

Please, ectopic pregnancy? Implantation bleeding? Or period? [ 3 Answers ]

This is a bit early on to ask I suppose, but when it comes to my girlfriend's health I really would rather be safe than sorry. Her period for the past 3 years has been like clockwork, no more than a day off of her last period. We had an excessive amount of PROTECTED sex last month (condom, she is...

Breastfeeding and alcohol [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering... I have a 7 month old who I am breastfeeding. I haven't had any alcohol of any kind (not that I ever drank much anyway) and my sisters want to take me out this weekend. I was wondering, now that he sleeps through the night am I able to go out and have like 4 drinks with them if...

View more questions Search