Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bekah876 Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

Jul 28, 2007, 08:29 PM
    Flushing away
    I just have to share this because it happened almost three hours ago and I am still laughing. Since I have become pregnant I have become extremely clumsy. My husband tells me we will have the smartest baby in the world because he/she is getting all of my brains and coordination.
    Anyway, I was using the bathroom and I flushed the toilet. Right after flushing the toilet I reached for my razor (I was changing the blade out) and I dropped my razor into the toilet. And down my razor went. I ran to get the plunger, but that did no good. My razor got flushed down the toilet and now I have to go buy a new one. I never thought it was possible, but it happened. I hope it does the toilet no harm.:)
    Foxy459459 Posts: 368, Reputation: 36

Aug 1, 2007, 11:06 AM
    That's too funny, now just wait until the little one is born and they are going to be flushing things down there... hahahahah my son used to do that to me all the time...
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2007, 11:09 AM
    My son did it as well, but he as quit doing it, thank god. He has some missing crayons, so I have a feeling that's where they went.. lol. He was also flushing the empty cardboard toilet paper rolls. Both of my toilets were backed up for a while.. lol.
    Foxy459459 Posts: 368, Reputation: 36

Aug 1, 2007, 11:13 AM
    My son used to put anything he could find in the toilet socks quitips anything it was so funny! But it got very messy after awhile and thank god he stopped!
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2007, 11:14 AM
    There was something my son put down the toilet in my master bathroom that was a booger to unclog. Thank god I finally got it, I have a strong feeling it was one of his Hot Wheels.. lol
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2007, 01:53 PM
    Our toilet was backed up, I finally sent for the maintenance man, and he had to get a big snake plunger to get whatever it was down the drain. It wasn't until he left that I went to give my son a bath and realized the big metal bath plug was missing... OOPS! Good thing toilets are durable.
    SoonToBeMumOf5 Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Aug 12, 2007, 02:22 PM
    Haha thank god my kids didn't do that though I caught my oldest (now 15) nearly droping my partners mobile downnthe toilet when he was about 2... luckily I caught him!
    babieface85 Posts: 332, Reputation: 24

Aug 13, 2007, 02:30 PM
    I find myself doing the same crazy stuff. I put everything away in crazy places like the fridge.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Not flushing [ 1 Answers ]

My toilet will not flush all the time. Sometimes the water just swirls around but does notflush

Toilet not flushing [ 3 Answers ]

We have to jiggle the handle to get it to flush. Cistern is filling up OK. What can we do ourselves or do we need to get a plumber in?

Proper flushing [ 5 Answers ]

I'm currently having a problem with my toilet not flushing properly ( everything not going down ). Could this be a venting problem? How can it be fixed? Regards, Ken

Flushing problems [ 4 Answers ]

When I flush my toilet the water rises to the top of the bowl then drains real slow and leaks water out around one side of the toilet and still won't flush nothing down?

Flushing problems [ 1 Answers ]

We are having problems with our toilet fushing. You push the handle and the water flows, but it doesn't seem to have much power in it. The water in the bowl doesn't move much. The bowl starts filling up and then you can see that it starts to drain out, but the water doesn't spin around much...

View more questions Search