Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweeper20 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2007, 07:24 PM
    Can't Figure out a song title or artist
    Hi,

So I saw this great video this past weekend... it had dancing bears, and some kind of a circus thing going on... I think the artist had something like "jack" in it. I know, not a lot to go on, but the video and song are awesome! Any help appreciated.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 28, 2007, 07:29 PM
    Can you give any kind of lyrics from the song at all?

It sounds similar to a White Stripes video. The singer's name is Jack White.
    sweeper20 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2007, 07:41 PM
    I want to say it was basement jacks or something like that... but I still can't totally figure it out.its pretty new and I've seen it in two gay bars.
    Ultra Member

Jul 28, 2007, 07:43 PM
    Ok that's probably not The White Stripes then. Next time you go to the bar you could ask them, they will surely know. :)
    Ultra Member

Jul 28, 2007, 07:44 PM
    Here are some videos by the Basement Jaxx. Go through them, you will probably find the one you are looking for.

Basement Jaxx Music Videos

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't figure out song title or name of singer? [ 1 Answers ]

There's this song that a girl sings. She sounds like she might be Lisa Loeb but not sure. She says something like " I can see for a while, bla bla bla bla bla, I can tell you a bla, bla, bla, bla" then she says " more then thisssss, so tell me once again, more then thissssss" then she goes...

Song Title Or Artist? [ 1 Answers ]

I hear a song at work all the time that is newer and a guy sings it and some of the lyrics are something like... " sometimes people put their love on the line.." " that is life (or love?) is worthwhile.... Thanks :D

View more questions Search