Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    detec01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2007, 02:14 PM
    Age limit
    In NYS what is the age limit on child suport?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 28, 2007, 02:17 PM
    Typically it is whatever the judge ruled it to be when s/he set up the child support order. It is usually 18 or completion of high school, sometimes even throughout college. Check your child support order for your terms and conditions.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 28, 2007, 03:14 PM
    Yes 18 to 21, depending on your child support order. Many have it where if the child goes to college support continues.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 28, 2007, 04:17 PM
    When child support stops is a matter of negotiation in Family Court. It should be specified in the court documents.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Limit switch [ 3 Answers ]

I live in an older trailer but the furnace is about 2 yrs old where is the limit switch located? Every time I use the air conditioner it trips the limit switch how do I fix it without having to call someone and have a pricey bill. :confused: :( :eek:

"Dark Age" or "Golden Age" of Human Existence? [ 3 Answers ]

History shows us over and over that all great civilizations eventually come to an end. It stands then that our Civilization (as we know it) will come to an end sometime as well. Do you think the world is slipping into a "Dark Age", or are we about to emerge into a "Golden Age" ? We seem to...

Going up on Limit? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have a couple questions about my furnace and more specifically my Fan & Limit control. Riello 40 Oil Furnace Honeywell L4064 Fan & Limit Control Recently, at the time of the annual furnace inspection and cleaning, the technician who came to look at the furnace said that my furnace...

Limit switch [ 1 Answers ]

My air conditioner's pan was full, we emptied it and now it won't cut on. Where is the reset button for the limit switch? Is there one? We can't find it.

What's the Limit? [ 4 Answers ]

I currently have an nVidia GeForce 5500 PCI graphics card in my PC. I have no AGP slots. My PC is a Compaq Presario SR1120NX. The graphics card works fine, but I know it's outdated. I want to move up to something that delivers more punch, but am having trouble finding anything. I've looked at...

View more questions Search