Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    j12345s Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2005, 04:50 AM
    Yep, another 80's sci fi question..
    There was a series with a man who has special powers when he looked into the sun.. He always wore sun glasses.. any ideas ?
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2007, 05:20 PM
    This is the 1986 TV movie "Northstar", starring Greg Evigan. An imdb.com reviewer notes: "The plot is terrible - an astronaut looks at the sun during a spacewalk, and a solar flare hits him in the face. Instead of being fried or at least blinded for life, he gains super powers which only kick in when he looks directly at the sun!"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

It Is An 80's Movie [ 5 Answers ]

I Can't Remember Much, I Just Remember That There Is This Guy That Is Desperate For A Girlfriend And His Friend Invents This Liquid Potion Of Some Sort That Makes Things In Magazines Come To Life, He Shows His Friend By Making A Bull Dog I Think Come To Life Out Of A Magazine By Putting The Lquid...

Name this 80's movie! [ 10 Answers ]

Ok... All I can remember is this guy was getting married and he wanted one last thrill. He wanted a Lamborghini, but couldn't afford on so he goes to a place that makes Lambo replicas, much cheaper. He sat in a room with a big screen that showed his options and in front of him was a pad that...

70's or 80's TV [ 2 Answers ]

For God's sake help me here. I was talking to my wife about a TV show that I had seen, but she thinks I am nuts. It is a movie about 2 kids that run away from home. They hide out in a museum and live there. I remember it was an older sister and her brother. The brother took a bath in the...

80's t.v. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a movie I saw as a kid. It was live action with some kind of puppets or something. The kid in the movie went through a mirrior and ended up in a magical land or something. I specifically remember the kid and the puppet climbing a mountain made of books and them...

Looking for name of a Movie from the 80's I think. [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of a movie I saw as a kid in the late 80's or early 90's. The only thing I really remember about the movie is that a kid from a neighbourhood turned either his big wheel or bike into some kind of kiddy war machine to get back at the bully , with like sling shots and such...

View more questions Search