Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chipchester Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2007, 05:35 AM
    Bad marriage
    My sister is married to a guy from africa. We just learned that he is actually married to someone else and married to my sister. He causes a lot of problems and I want it to stop how do I get this guy deported?
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Jul 27, 2007, 07:08 AM
    If he is truly still married to someone else, your sister's marriage is not legal. She should contact a lawyer about her rights.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bad bad dogg [ 3 Answers ]

OK,. I don't know what I did.My dog use to be nice,kind and always wanting to be next to me. But know these couple of days he has tried to bite me, and he growls at me when I enter to each room. He also doesn't even want me to carry him. If I do try to carry him he asks like he is going to bite me....

Bad clusters and bad blocks [ 1 Answers ]

When I do the chkdsk on WDC and it says windows replaced the bad clusters Why does Stellar Smart say there's 3 bad blocks? Didn't chkdsk clear it? The PC says no bad sectors

International Marriage in military.. Could Divorce... What do I do to save our marriage [ 7 Answers ]

My husband is in Germany serving the US Army and since November 14, 2005 he has been gone. I was supposed to go over there with him but yet to go. He says that he wants a divorce and when I try to get the real true reason out of him nothing works all he says is that I know why but deep down I have...

Bad luck, bad karma, or bad self-esteem? [ 5 Answers ]

I recently heard once again a comment I've heard many, MANY times over the past several years: "You and your husband have worse luck than anyone else I know!" and I have one question: "Why is that?" You see, just about the time we get to the point we can manage to keep up on all our monthly...

Marriage Partnership going bad [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I own 2 companies 50/50 that are doing very well. He has been straggling with alcoholism and drug addiction for the last 15 years. This past summer his problems worsen and began to Withdrawal Company funds to support his habits. The withdrawals were of thousands of dollars. Once I...

View more questions Search