Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kamran shah Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2007, 04:45 AM
    Darkening your skin permanently
    Hey,

I am someone with dark brown hair, thick black eyebrows and dark brown eyes. I have a quite dark complexion, but my skin (especially the parts that never see any sun) is too pale, I believe, to match my hair colour and the like. It could look good on a blonde or red haired person, but doesn't suit me.

In the summer it'd be all right, but in the winter I sometimes look ghostly due to the contrast. Is there any way to prompt the skin to produce more pigmentation? I know there are skin lightening products, but is there also something that darkens the skin permanently?
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jul 28, 2007, 08:52 AM
    There's no way to make pale skin permanently darker. There are temporary measures, such as sun exposure or sunless tanning products that will darken the skin. We all need some sun exposure, but too much sun can be dangerous. I recommend using a self tanner or bronzer if you want a darker skin tone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Darkening of lips [ 2 Answers ]

My lips are darkend in colour. Will you please suggest a way or any medicines to make my lips pink in colour.

Skin darkening [ 1 Answers ]

There are parts of my body that are really dark like my knees, elbows, stomach, back, and upper thighs. I want to know what products I should use to make them lighter.

Permanently deleted e mail recovery [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have an e mail account in GMAIL and had some improtant e mail which I have deleted permanently from inbox as well as from the trash. IS there any way to recover these? Kind regards, Anil Soni.

How to lighten your hair after darkening. [ 1 Answers ]

How do I lighten my Hair? I dyed it on Monday, and it is WAY to dark. I wanted medium brown, and it looks to be black. Thanks little byrd

Darkening my Hair [ 4 Answers ]

My hair is naturally dark blonde, and I lightened it to a medium/light blonde about a year ago and have kept it that shade ever since. I thought it would be kind of fun to go darker with my hair, like maybe a light or golden brown, and, being a student, I would like it if I could get an...

View more questions Search