Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    icemaiden Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2007, 10:17 PM
    Change in skin colour
    Hi

I am getting married in another 6 months . I am very fair and beautiful person but my only problem is that the area around my vagina and back side is very dark.

It could be because I had put a lot of weight in between , but now I am back to normal but still the colour of skin has not changed. I read a lot of articles in this site for using creams but where I stay the creams are not available and another thing is that I cannot afford this.

Can some body suggest a home remedy as I can't get married like this .I am very depressed and keep thinking that once my husband sees me he will reject me .

PLSSSSS HELpppppp

Regards
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2007, 10:39 PM
    Your husband will not reject you for this. Everyone's "area" is different and unique. Turn the lights down low on your wedding night and don't sweat it... he will not be thing of the color of your skin down there, I promise. If it truly bothers you, I would advise you to consult a doctor about what you can do.
    kamran shah Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2007, 04:55 AM
    This goes for everyone. The skin in the mentioned spots darkens as you get older... It's normal! Don't worry.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want my original skin colour [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I had avry good complexion when I was 16 but now I got a little darker complexion I feel it was due to stress and due to exposure to pollution.can I get back my complexion and how give me some home maid suggestions because I don't want to spoil my skin more by applying harsh cosmetics which I...

Hair colour change [ 5 Answers ]

I dyed me hair jet black about a year ago and I'm bored of it now and want to go brunnette again, however I can't afford to get it done in a salon, is their any home kits I could use to change my hair colour? I really hate it now and I'm desperate! Thanks Sarah

Hair colour change after death [ 0 Answers ]

My grandmother died at the age of seventy - nine three years ago. When she was buried her hair was white. It is obligatory in Greece ,where I live ,that the dead should be exhumated after three years of their burial. Last Monday, 11 July, 2005 after the macabre scene of the exhumation my mother and...

View more questions Search