Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    robswoman08 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2007, 10:27 PM
    Implantation bleeding
    OK I didn't get my period this month.. All I got very light spotting like pink and brown it's on an off and doesn't hurt.. my usual period last 8 days and is very heavy so this is totally different.. I assumed it was implantation bleeding so I took a hpt and I got a very faint + but this spotting still comes and goes, so I was wondering how long implantation bleeding last and if u think I'm pregnant..
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2007, 10:29 PM
    A faint positive is usually a positive. False positives are rare.

It is not uncommon for a woman to have spotting in early pregnancy. I'd say it is time to go to the doctor :)
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2007, 10:38 PM
    If you got a faint positive then you are probably pregnant. Like star said, it is common to spot during early pregnancy but make a doc appt. ASAP in order to confirm pregnancy.

Jul 25, 2007, 10:38 PM
    Light positive
    OK like I said a got a very light positive with my hpt I was wondering will it get any darker I want to be sure be for I open my mouth lol:D
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2007, 10:40 PM
    How late exactly are you for your period?

Sometimes it can take 2 weeks past your late period to get a good HPT reading. And also, for some women the line will be faint throughout their pregnancy.

The best time to take an HPT is 1-2 weeks after your missed period. :)
    LuvMyMaltipoo Posts: 281, Reputation: 39

Jul 25, 2007, 10:41 PM
    Sometimes the positive lines do not show up that dark. If there is a line there then yes, I'm 99.99999999% sure you're pregnant. UNLESS you've been pregnant recently... then it could be giving you a false reading. MOST of the time pregnancy tests are only wrong when they say you're NOT pregnant.

Jul 25, 2007, 10:42 PM
    Thank you!
    You are so helpful, thanks:)
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2007, 10:43 PM
    You're welcome.

Just for future reference, you can reply to us in the same thread that you started. Just use the quick reply box at the bottom of the page :)
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 26, 2007, 12:21 AM
    3 threads merged to make things easier

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Implantation bleeding? [ 5 Answers ]

I am a 24 year old woman, who just recently got married to the man of my dreams. We recently decided that it was time to get off the birth control and to try starting our own family, so I have been off the pill for 2 months ( I had been using the pill 5 years prior). I have heard that woman can get...

Implantation bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

I am wondering if I could be pregnant, I had implantation bleeding on day 22 of my cycle and then on day 32 I bled for one day again and it's been brown since. Could I be pregnant?

Implantation Bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

I had some bleeding a few days ago, and it started light, a few drops at mst, and then got a tiny bit heavier; not as mch a usual. It lasted 4 days, but my period is usually for 7,can anyone tell me if this was implantation bleeding?

Implantation Bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible to have implantation bleeding just 2 days after conception?

Implantation Bleeding [ 0 Answers ]

IMPLANTATION BLEEDING- Many women believe that when trying to concieve that they experience IMPLANTATION BLEEDING. It is important to understand that this is not as common as we all would like to believe. So, prior to asking “is this implantation bleeding” please read on. I know it...

View more questions Search