Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gipson642002 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2007, 03:46 PM
    In search of the title of a movie!
    The title of the movie that I am looking for is a movie from my childhood. I only remember certain things about the movie so I hope someone can help me out.
    The movie it's self is based around characters simalur to "the league of extrodinary gentalment". With the whole group of more realistic characters though. One of the characters is a man that chases or runs as fast as a bullet or cannon ball. The last time I saw this movie was before 1994. I hope that the information was helpful enough to help me with this problem of me. Good luck.
    glavine Posts: 895, Reputation: 87

Jul 25, 2007, 06:22 PM
    The Flash
    138street Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2007, 05:32 PM
    The movie is called "The Adventures of Baron Manchausen" with the fast running man that has a ball and chain on his ankle, and a large strong man. Excellent movie I recommend it.
    :):D :D :D :D :cool:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

80's/90's animated film title search [ 3 Answers ]

Hello all, For some time I have tried to get the few images I recall from an animated feature I saw when younger to stick with someone, but no luck yet. Here is what I got: A little boy is on a journey that at one point takes him through a swamp. And I believe he drives or rides in a car, and...

In search of Japanese anime movie title [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm Wolfspirit, I'm 21 yrs old and I need help in finding out a title for a Japanese anime movie that was made possibly in the mid 80's - early 90's. The movie involved Humans who were going around destroying androids because they didn't want them to reproduce and have offspring. Well...

Title search family conflict [ 4 Answers ]

Who owns the property on 741 swafford road in sparta, Tennessee.

Movie Search [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am seeking information on a movie entitled, "The Hitler Years." It was available in VHS format in the early 1980s. Can you help me find a copy of this movie? Thank you! James

View more questions Search