Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    acalenti Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2007, 12:08 PM
    Moen Faucet clogged
    I recently installed a new countertop and while I had the sink out sawdust got into the water line where the hose connects. I forgot to clean it out before reattaching the faucet and now I believe the sawdust has clogged the faucet. I disconnected the hot water line and flushed the hose, and I removed the filter at the end of the faucet to clear that out but the water still just comes dribbling out. How else can I flush this thing out? It's a single handle model but I can't be more specific than that. Thanks for any help!
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2007, 12:19 PM
    You can diassemble fauct completely. Remove the cartridge and clean all thoroughly. Go to Welcome to Moen: Buy it for looks. Buy it for life and you will be able to see the model you have and disassembly instructions posted.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Moen Faucet [ 1 Answers ]

Could you please tell me how to remove the plastic insert that covers up the stem screw in a moen faucet.

Moen Bathtub faucet [ 3 Answers ]

My single knob Moen bathtub/shower faucet is 6 years old (new house) and recently, when turned to hot, it shuts off. The only water that comes out is cold. The tub/shower are infrequently used. Any ideas?::confused: Thanks for any tips.

Moen faucet diverter [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 12 year old Moen single lever faucet in my kitchen. About one week ago, it started showing signs of a problem. When I turn it on after it hasn't been used for an hour or two, the water pressure is very low, almost none. If I turn it on and off a few times, then the pressure gets better....

Moen Faucet [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Tom I found the site and registered but I still need my son to reduce the size of the pictures so I can attach them. He took the photo-editing software off my computer. I'll get back to you shortly. Thanks. Mark Ingham

Moen Faucet problems [ 3 Answers ]

The Moen faucet in my shower comes away from the wall when the shower is turned to hot and water is diverted through the shower head. How do I fix this problem?

View more questions Search