Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SilverRainMixedwTears Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2007, 06:59 AM
    Vampires?
    We always here all this stuff about vampires but "none of its real" somebody couldny just make this up could they? Any feedback? Do you beleve have? You seen? What I really want to know (and Kind of want to beleve!)
    SBowman Posts: 71, Reputation: 6

Jul 25, 2007, 07:28 AM
    Vampires.. Well, they seem to be common in many cultures. I know people afflicted with tuberculosis were seen as vampires once. It's likely they evolved from some other source of fear. I wouldn't be surprised if they did exist, but whether they follow the examples of Hollywood as we have seen is yet to be uncovered.
    jillianleab Posts: 1,194, Reputation: 279
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2007, 08:14 AM
    Why couldn't they be made up? The human mind is very creative.

Actual vampires, like what is described in books (must drink blood, turn into bats, can't see themselves in a mirror, etc), no, those exist. People who SAY they are vampires, who like to drink blood, dress in black and so on; yes. Those exist. But somehow I don't think that was the type of "vampire" you were referring to.
    VSPrasad Posts: 108, Reputation: 10

Jul 26, 2007, 08:02 PM
    In New Age terminology, an energy vampire or psychic vampire is a being said to have the ability to feed off the "life force" (often also called qi, prana, energy or vitality) of other living creatures. Alternative terms for these persons are pranic vampire, empathic vampire, energy predator, psy/psi-vamp, energy parasite, psionic vampire.

Some people, by their very presence, seem to drain the energy of those unprotected people around them. They will often associate with a victim who exhibits the classic signs of this drain.

General debility, lack of motivation and energy, an emaciated physique, a pallid complexion, and an overall sense of weakness are typically noted. These victims also tended to be highly suggestible people. The dominant partner (energy vampire) always resists a successful treatment or protection applied to their victim.

Most of these energy vampires are well-meaning, "normal" people. They are an unhappy lot, and do their damage by a telepathic draining of their victim's energy resources. Mere separation of two people results in immediate positive changes in the victim. In my Los Angeles office I train all such victims in the art of spiritual protection techniques to eliminate any recurrences of this syndrome. Try the psychic protection negativity experience on the hypnotic exercise link for your own protection.

http://www.drbrucegoldberg.com/EnergyVampires.htm

Energy vampires do not need fangs to live - Energy vampires do not realize their harmful qualities:

A lot of people will probably say that they sometimes experience weird and unpleasant feelings after even a short conversation with others, whether it is a friend or a stranger. A person may feel fagged out and weary after such communication. As it turns out, these conditions can result from an “attack” of an energy vampire. Unlike fictitious vampires that climb out of their coffins at night and kill people drinking their blood, energy vampires need to absorb other people's energy.

http://english.pravda.ru/main/18/90/...3_vampire.html

http://archive.salon.com/ent/col/sra...9/21/kurosawa/

We've probably all fallen prey to a psychic vampire, possibly without even knowing it. It may have been a chance encounter with an energy predator that left us temporarily exhausted, or possibly along-term vampire interaction with serious wear-and-tear effects on the mind and body.

http://www.llewellynjournal.com/article/513
    bundles Posts: 19, Reputation: 4

Sep 11, 2007, 03:34 PM
    I have herd that one of the origins of vampires was a illness (I'm not shore what it was called) where people would go into a type of coma and your heart rate and breathing would slow down so much that the person would appear to be dead so the were carted off and buried awhile latter they would wake. This was long before the time of modern technology.
    It was said that this happened more than once where the grave yard keeper heard yelling coming from one of the graves they dug it up to find the person in it still alive. So that's where part of legend of vampires being the living dead raising the coffin, and sleeping in coffins comes from.
    Also on the case of Count Dracula he was based on a real person; a man who went by the name of Vlad the Impaler or Vlad Dracula and he was from Sighisoara in Transylvania.
    Vlad Dracula/Tepes - The Impaler is one of the many websites on him.

These are just a couple of origins behind vampires.
    And like many of the unexplained such as werewolves and witches they are based on real events though out history.
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Sep 11, 2007, 05:42 PM
    I am close to a person that makes a living writing about them - but she doesn't believe they are real.
    Heaven_Scent1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Dec 11, 2009, 06:52 PM
    Vampires are very much real but they are not the ones like you see in movies. They are like humans but they drink blood or they drain energy. There are more species out there that humans don't know about. Vampires are not immortal but they can live up to be very old. Vampires do NOT turn into bats and they are nothing like the ones in twilight or true blood. Some vampires do have special abilities like reading minds or doing stuff with energy like drain your energy. Or they know your mood and can calm you. Actually you don't need to be a vampire to do stuff with energy or to calm someone down. I have a human friend that can actually make people relax when they are too angry. Well if you want to know more or have any questions on vampires or any other species just write them down and I will answer them for you.
    shala Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2010, 02:19 AM
    Pranic vampires have advanded in technology. They can drain your energy from across a room with their auras by putting a hair that looks like an eye lash, seed or glitter in your chakra or other parts of your body. They can also use their iPhones and Blackberries and laptop computers with something on the internet. They can connect to your body by putting a little hair or seed or glitter in your chakras or other parts of your body and syphon your prana. These devicies can also penetrate walls, ceilings and floors; so if you live in an apartment you may be being drained by your neighbor. I have lived with them for years and this is no joke. They don't want you to believe it because they want to continue doing what they are doing. My body was cleansed of all the tiny hairs and seeds and glitter (hundreds) that they had put in my body. It was very easy for them to syphon my energy. Now that my chakras have been sealed, I feel a great deal of pain when they attack me. I want to know if anyone else has experienced this.

Feb 6, 2010, 11:44 AM
    Continued
    I hope someone is reading this because I feel so alone with the knowledge that I have about pranic vampires. I am attacked several times almost everyday. I live in a big city and they are everywhere. On the train, bus, grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, bars, movie theaters, sports events etc. They are increasing in numbers because more and more people are learning on the internet how to do it and they are becoming addicted and cannot stop draining people. They know that they can get away with it because most people do not want to believe that this happening or that it is possible. I assure you that it is. The more powerful ones can put tiny hair-like things in your body and attached a cord to you. It may be on your head, upper left arm, upper right back, lower abdomen, entire abdomen, pubic bone or your root chakra while you are seated, your arms or even the bottom of your feet. They may put a tiny hair up your nostril or in your ear so that it goes to your throat chakra. When they attach a cord to your body, they can remain attached for several hours or maybe days and drain your prana even after you are several miles away. You have to cough the tiny hairs out of your body or they may not go away for a long time. There was one attached to my upper left arm for six weeks. They can pop your
    Aura and make it go to them. The ones that have to use their technological devices can put many types of hair-like things in your body to syphon your prana. They can be black or red, straight or circular, tiny or a little longer, black specks, a grey like substance or a thick mucus like small ball. Some hairs even look like pubs. I know because I cough them out everyday or wipe them from my vagina with a wet Viva paper towel. My neighbor upstairs is constantly trying to drain me but I am sealed. He causes me great pain. He started with the ears and nose thing then attempted to pull my aura from me. He put tiny hairs on my brain (which I was able to cough out) to drain me from the top of my head. Now he attacks my spleen chakra (lower abdomen) and pubic bone. He can put clusters of hairs in my back or side but he cannot syphon me. I asked him to stop but when I do he calls the police because they know that no one will believe me because I cannot prove it. It is invisible. He even had me arrested for psychological evaluation and the doctors gave me a lot of medicine for my brain because they did not believe me. This method is based on quantum physics and not many people can comprehend this. I think it is some sort of alien technology that has been introduced and it has been here for probably more than ten years and more and more people are using it. It is better than God to them. I am not sure but I think when they
    Drain your prana and aura it becomes more difficult to magnetize and attract to you what you are imagining your life to be because you have no aura or magnetism for periods. It takes a while to get it back. But if you are attacked a lot like myself, it can be difficult to realize your dreams. Many people are being attacked and they cannot feel it because they are not sealed or have the Yod Spectrum. Only the Cosmic and Planetary Hierarchy can give this to you.(for free) But you must ask and they are very loving and are more than willing to help you. I have lived in my apartment for thirteen years and people come and go. I was being attacked by more than two different tenants and did not know why I was depressed every morning and having intense negative feelings for no reason. They where draining me during my sleep and while I watched TV. I pray that more people become aware of the phenomenon and learn how they can protect themselves and not let these Godless people continue to feed off us and sabotage our dreams.

Continued
    I hope someone is reading this because I feel so alone with the knowledge that I have about pranic vampires. I am attacked several times almost everyday. I live in a big city and they are everywhere. On the train, bus, grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, bars, movie theaters, sports events etc. They are increasing in numbers because more and more people are learning on the internet how to do it and they are becoming addicted and cannot stop draining people. They know that they can get away with it because most people do not want to believe that this happening or that it is possible. I assure you that it is. The more powerful ones can put tiny hair-like things in your body and attached a cord to you. It may be on your head, upper left arm, upper right back, lower abdomen, entire abdomen, pubic bone or your root chakra while you are seated, your arms or even the bottom of your feet. They may put a tiny hair up your nostril or in your ear so that it goes to your throat chakra. When they attach a cord to your body, they can remain attached for several hours or maybe days and drain your prana even after you are several miles away. You have to cough the tiny hairs out of your body or they may not go away for a long time. There was one attached to my upper left arm for six weeks. They can pop your
    Aura and make it go to them. The ones that have to use their technological devices can put many types of hair-like things in your body to syphon your prana. They can be black or red, straight or circular, tiny or a little longer, black specks, a grey like substance or a thick mucus like small ball. Some hairs even look like pubs. I know because I cough them out everyday or wipe them from my vagina with a wet Viva paper towel. My neighbor upstairs is constantly trying to drain me but I am sealed. He causes me great pain. He started with the ears and nose thing then attempted to pull my aura from me. He put tiny hairs on my brain (which I was able to cough out) to drain me from the top of my head. Now he attacks my spleen chakra (lower abdomen) and pubic bone. He can put clusters of hairs in my back or side but he cannot syphon me. I asked him to stop but when I do he calls the police because they know that no one will believe me because I cannot prove it. It is invisible. He even had me arrested for psychological evaluation and the doctors gave me a lot of medicine for my brain because they did not believe me. This method is based on quantum physics and not many people can comprehend this. I think it is some sort of alien technology that has been introduced and it has been here for probably more than ten years and more and more people are using it. It is better than God to them. I am not sure but I think when they
    Drain your prana and aura it becomes more difficult to magnetize and attract to you what you are imagining your life to be because you have no aura or magnetism for periods. It takes a while to get it back. But if you are attacked a lot like myself, it can be difficult to realize your dreams. Many people are being attacked and they cannot feel it because they are not sealed or have the Yod Spectrum. Only the Cosmic and Planetary Hierarchy can give this to you.(for free) But you must ask and they are very loving and are more than willing to help you. I have lived in my apartment for thirteen years and people come and go. I was being attacked by more than two different tenants and did not know why I was depressed every morning and having intense negative feelings for no reason. They where draining me during my sleep and while I watched TV. I pray that more people become aware of the phenomenon and learn how they can protect themselves and not let these Godless people continue to feed off us and sabotage our dreams.

Continued

Continued
    fednerbassman95 Posts: 71, Reputation: 9

Aug 18, 2010, 06:08 PM

The legend of Dracula originated from the Romanian prince Vlad the Impaler. Legend has it that he often drank the blood of his victims.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Things That Make you go Hmmm! [ 1 Answers ]

I have been dating a woman for over a year. Now engaged and at one time I thought she was unfaithful with someone from her past. I got over that until just recently when she has cut back on our activities in the bed room. We take showers together and all so I haven't see anything suspicious. ...

Does anyone remember a kid show about vampires? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I've been looking as much as I could to find someone that remember about a show, it was probably a Canadian-Australian co-production, it aired around 1990, and it was about a boy, that was friend with two vampire kids, a boy and a girl. The vampires were living in a kind of crypt, with other...

View more questions Search