Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2007, 03:40 PM
    Web Based Email
    Is there any free web based email that I can use with Outlook Express?

I downloaded some FreePOP thing and it still doesn't work.

If it is possible, I would appreciate it if someone would walk me through the steps to make this work.

Thanks in advance :)
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Jul 24, 2007, 07:11 PM
    How does Hotmail or Yahoo apply here? I'm not sure. Doesn't your ISP provide any mailbox? Good luck!

ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 24, 2007, 07:14 PM
    I think hotmail works with Oulook, but not OE. Gmail should work with OE.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2007, 07:24 PM
    Thanks for your help guys. I figured it out. In order for Yahoo or Hotmail to work I have to upgrade to premium or whatever it is.

I used GMail and it works perfectly :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Email Our troops and be email pen pals [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know how we can email our women and men serving our country. I think it would be great to have overseas pen pals. To be able to talk to them, and let them know we support them . And give the other people to talk to state side.

Home Based [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know of a business/job that you can do from your home with out costing an arm and leg to just to start? I don't want to make $1ooo's per week I know that is not real but I know you can make money from home and that there are a lot of companies that use home based people. I would like...

Web Based Games and Data Usage [ 3 Answers ]

Hello :) My question is about data usage on broadband.. My dad pays for our broadband and we had 12 giga bites of downloads each month, we kept going over this limit, so he changed to a plan that allows 20 giga bites per month. Now, we are close to reaching this limit and he is getting very...

Web based communication [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a way for two people to have instant communication over the internet without installing any software. MSN2Go or something similar would be ideal but unfortunately we are prohibited from using IM by our sysadmin. A solution to this problem would be an inhouse web-based IM/chat...

Web Based Sent Mail [ 5 Answers ]

Hi. I've been using web based email using SMTP and all of the sent mails have been stored on the server. Is there a way to download those sent mails from the server into the "Sent Items" folder of Microsoft Outlook 2000 SP-3? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

View more questions Search