Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    serena6878 Posts: 94, Reputation: 10

Jul 24, 2007, 12:29 PM
    Every day there are only 30 minutes
    I can see him before my one o'clock class. He can see me after his 12:30 class.

There are words I want to tell him, which is hindered by reality. There are moments I feel I love him yet he is standing far away between our souls.
    I dared to skip my class today for seeing him more. He had to leave me for going home soon.
    Who once said that love shouldn't be hard? If it is hard, it is not love at right time. Isn't it?
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2007, 01:11 PM
    How old are you, why can't you see him after school?
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2007, 07:00 PM
    That sounds like a poem. Honestly. And I mean no disrespect to your situation.

Im sorry it is hard for you right now. Just remember that hard times make the good times even better.

And don't skip class or you'll be at school even longer in the long run and you'll never get to see him
    serena6878 Posts: 94, Reputation: 10

Jul 24, 2007, 08:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Skell
    That sounds like a poem. Honestly. And i mean no disrespect to your situation.

Im sorry it is hard for you right now. Just remember that hard times make the good times even better.

And dont skip class or youll be at school even longer in the long run and youll never get to see him
    I am actually glad you said it was like a poem. At least, this is what I still have now.
    Thank you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Meeting minutes [ 3 Answers ]

How do I write meeting minutes? Thank you very much

Could I be pregnant if I miss a day, the day after ovulation? [ 5 Answers ]

I have been on birth control for 7 months and I take my pill everyday at 7:00 almost every day. I accidentally skipped one of my days. But the day that I skipped, stupidly I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend that day. It was around the time of my ovulation time but the day I supposidly...

Writing Minutes [ 1 Answers ]

When a motion is made in a meeting and there is discussion but no one seconds the motion, what is the proper format for recording this in the minutes?

Writing minutes [ 2 Answers ]

How do I write minutes?

92 Honda Civic - black smoke for a few minutes after starting on a cold day [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Honda Civic 92 with twin cabi. In the past few months, every morning the engine starts normally for a few minutes, then the black smoke comes out of the exhaust, at the same time the idle is dropping and the engine is shacking. These symptoms appeared at the same time. If I rip up the...

View more questions Search