Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    YllwGirl Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2007, 12:12 PM
    Ovulate today.
    According to all the 'predictors' I ovulate today, me and significant other had sex Friday and Saturday. I was told that it's best to do it a few days before and after ovulation. Is this correct?:confused:
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2007, 12:25 PM
    Well it definitely won't hurt! ;)
    I was always told that you should try a few days before, the day of, and a few days after... You don't want to have a session everyday so that the sperm can build up. I would plan one session tonight seeing as you are most fertile, skip tomorrow and then try again the next day. Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

33 day cycle.. When abouts do you ovulate? [ 17 Answers ]

Hi yes if you have a 33 day cycle. When about do you ovulate or whens a good time to have unprotected sex to conceive?? :confused:

How do I get an idea of when I ovulate [ 9 Answers ]

Hi there I am new to this site I saw it thought id check it out and get opinions from others. Its nice to hear what other people think/know. My husband and I stopped using birth control its been almost 4 months since I've been off it. We've decided its time to start a family if we can that is. I...

When are you supposed to ovulate? [ 5 Answers ]

I've been trying to get pregnant for 6 months and still nothing has happened... I need advice

When do I Ovulate? [ 2 Answers ]

Someone please see my period dates and help me find when I ovulate.Ovulation kit doesn't seem to work for me. 11-Mar-06 13-Apr-06 33 18-May-06 35 20-Jun-06 33 23-Jul-06 33...

When do I ovulate? [ 1 Answers ]

I had my period on June 2 when should I start ovualting? My period comes every 24-26 days and lasts 3-4 days..

View more questions Search