Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stacyte Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2007, 02:03 PM
    Bathroom Stinks new house
    We have a new house. Moved in 6 months ago. One of the bathrooms smells like a sewer. It's horrible! Some days A LOT worse than others. We don't even use this bathroom much. We do have a new septic tank.
    kanicky73 Posts: 484, Reputation: 63

Jul 23, 2007, 02:05 PM
    I would call the people who installed the septic. Maybe something didn't get installed right or something. Is this a newly constructed house? Let me guess, it smells worse when its warmer outside? I had a friend who had an animal climb into the plumbing of the new house they were building and it died in there! At least start with who put the septic in. they may have a simple answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bathroom sink has no water, but the rest of the house does [ 9 Answers ]

I noticed today that the faucet in the bathroom doesn't have h or c water, but the rest of the house mainly the adjoining toilet, shower and faucet on the second all work. Can someone please provide some support? The plumber at Lowe's suggested that I shut off the supply lines for a few minutes...

Upflush Bathroom Stinking up my house [ 5 Answers ]

I recently purchased a house with a full upflush bathroom in the basement. It contains a shower, sink and toilet. Also, sharing a wall with the toilet and shower in the living area is a bar with a sink. All these run into the upflush tank which in turn pumps up and out to the septic tank. You...

My Bathroom stinks [ 6 Answers ]

Good Morning, I have tried everything I know to detect and remove the smell in my Bathroom. It is only in the Master Bath. I have a septic tank which was cleaned just a year ago. I have plunged the drains in the two sinks, tub, shower and toilet. I have put baking soda down the toilet and drain and...

My bathroom stinks and basement [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I am looking for someone to help me with the smell of my bathroom and basement it smells of raw sewage and the whole house smells from it its not always a problem sometimes it don't smell is there something I can do or is this serious trouble for me I need some expert advice we have back up...

Sewage smell under house near bathroom [ 3 Answers ]

My house has base floors, and there is a bad sewage smell reaking near one of our bathrooms. I checked for leaks even crawled under the house and nothing. Even checked the P-trap to make sure it was full. The smell comes and goes but is most common around hot weather. 2 plumbers have already...

View more questions Search