Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    txtracey Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jul 21, 2007, 08:02 PM
    Needing a movie name 1980?
    I have been trying to remember the name of a movie that was about 4 college boys set in the 1920-30's that were having a party with this girl. She fell and hit her head-they thought she was dead. The put her in a car and pushed it into a lake, and as it was going down she was revived and sat up. They couldn't save her. She later came back as a ghost and haunted them. Anyone know this one? Thanks!
    john_45_ Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2007, 08:58 PM
    Ghost Story
    txtracey Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jul 22, 2007, 08:57 AM
    Thank you John 45! That's it!
    peachhoneyd Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2007, 10:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by txtracey
    I have been trying to remember the name of a movie that was about 4 college boys set in the 1920-30's that were having a party with this girl. She fell and hit her head-they thought she was dead. The put her in a car and pushed it into a lake, and as it was going down she was revived and sat up. They couldn't save her. She later came back as a ghost and haunted them. Anyone know this one? Thanks!
    It is called "Ghost Story" and stars: Fred Astaire, Melvyn Douglas, Douglas Fairbanks jr. and John Houseman

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

TV Movie from 1980 [ 9 Answers ]

There was a TV movie from sometime in the 1980's. It was about a boy who was kidnapped from outside his home as a little boy, while his mother was right inside. He was later sold to another family, I guess on the black market. He then was raised by this other family, and he had some contact with...

A movie with Sandra Bullock in it, needing a name for the movie [ 8 Answers ]

THe movie has sandra bullock in it and she has a sister, i forgot the actresses name, and the bothe do witch craft and like one of them created the perfect man 4 themselves like the man would have one blue eye and one green eye i think those where the colors and on other thing that happened in the...

1980 sci fi movie black masked robots [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I remember this movie or TV show when I was a kid. Its about a young boy and a short black masked robot that had a hole drilled in his face plate by a big black robot so they know his face "because all the robot look alike". The robot all have black faces and helmet on and black jump...

1980 Movie Title Romantic Comedy [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: Hello, I am looking for a title of a movie that I saw in the 80's it's a Romantic comedy, all I really rember is a big hot dog van, and at the end of the movie the guy breaks the wedding ceremony by flying down on a parachute. The wedding is taking place in a park. I saw it so long ago. ...

1980 Chevy P.you. Tailights [ 2 Answers ]

I have a problem truck. 1980 Chev pick up with tail light and brake light problems. The truck blows the running lights fuse and when it does work the left brake light and tail light go out if brakes are pressed. Tail lights work alone, brake lights work alone, turn signals work alone....

View more questions Search