Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brit_mel_05 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2007, 08:28 PM
    Off depo
    Hello my name is brittany, I'm new to the site. I was on depo for about a year and a half. I got off depo and right after getting off depo I had a period on and off for at least 55 days.last month I didn't have a period at all, and this month I had a period for 1 day, really light and a period for 2 days after that.they were all spotting really,brown/red.I was wondering is this because of me getting off depo or could I be pregnant.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2007, 08:34 PM
    It sounds to me like your hormones are trying to go back to normal after getting off the shot. Pregnancy is always a possibility if you've been having sex, but it doesn't sound like you are to me.

Depo can take up to a year to fully wear off. But for some, it can be as little as a month. Just to take extra precautions, make sure you protect yourself from pregnancy somehow when you have sex. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Depo Shot [ 18 Answers ]

I just started the depo shot about 5 days ago... so far all I have heard about it is horror stories... I am glad to report that so far I haven't had any side affects... only a little more sensitive... but then again it hasn't even been a week yet... I kind of just got on it with out asking any...

Depo [ 5 Answers ]

I was on the depo shot for 6 months and missed my last shot. Its been a month and I still haven't gotten my period.How long until I get my period again? Should I be taking a pregnancy test?

Depo again? [ 5 Answers ]

Let see... I have been off depo for 7 months now.. everything was perfect, but not now. I just recently had my "period" or spotting spree from June 28th until July 5th. I just recently ended. & now today, I just went to the bathroom and wiped and found "pink" on the tissue. I am not trying to be...

Depo Vera [ 1 Answers ]

I got the shot back n February and I was wondering since I didn't go back 2 get the second one is there a possibility the shot stop working?

Depo symptoms [ 1 Answers ]

Just wondering if swollen breasts that are a bit tender and have grown in size is a symptom of the injection. And what is the likeliness of getting pregnant on the shot if you have had them on time?

View more questions Search