Ask
    jbjdvista Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2007, 05:27 PM
    Who sings
    I want to go Higher
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2007, 05:40 PM
    Stereo MC's or Mastermind are a couple of possibilities, since those words could be used in any number of songs.

Music and lyrics to Elevate My Mind by Stereo MC's on Rhapsody

MASTERMIND - Volume One Lyrics
    StripClubDJBobbyMac Posts: 44, Reputation: 3

Jul 23, 2007, 07:52 AM
    Hey my friend, try any lyrics website or search "lyrics" on any engine as well as just searching the specific lyrics themselves in the engine or on something like limewire as well. Many results that match will come up with those lyrics but it helps you get closer to finding the artist and song name. Many other people have the same problem and will often POST a song under the name of the chorus or most popular line or repeated line in the song ex: Metallica's "Enter Sandman" can be found by searching the words "exit light enter night take my hand" on any search or download engine - hope it helps - BMAC
    MY GUESS IS EITHER STEREO MCS OR CREED

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings this... [ 6 Answers ]

Who sings starin down the barrel of a 45 Who sings the song that says rape me a bunch in this song, and what's the song name? Thanks guys :)

Who sings [ 2 Answers ]

:) who sings "accidentally in love"?

Who sings this song && who sings . [ 3 Answers ]

Help PLEASE okayy 1st question who sings the song " My Girl " && who sings the song that goes." isn't no mountain high isn't no valley low isn't no river wide enough baby if you need me call me no matter where you are no matter how far just call my name ill be there in a hurry you don't have to...

Who sings [ 1 Answers ]

who sings a song that has a verse that goes=evrybody, got to keep dancing ,now check it out (5x). Check it out check it out check check check it out. Somebody told me it might be a 70s group called TRAVAREES. PLEASE HELP.:) :) :)

Who sings [ 1 Answers ]

Who sings The Hustle?

View more questions Search