Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    valrine32 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2007, 12:07 PM
    Stomach cramps
    My stomach cramps hurt very much but I know its not period pains
    bekah876 Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

Jul 20, 2007, 12:28 PM
    How do you know it is not period cramps? According to your other post you are scheduled for your next period in about 7 days. Some women experience cramping a week before their expected period.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cramps during sex [ 3 Answers ]

Every time I have sex, I end up getting terrible cramps,usually in my hips but have also gotten them in my legs and even feet. It seems like the closer I get to orgasam, the worse they get. What is going on??

Painful cramps [ 4 Answers ]

I have been getting large clots, when I get my period and the cramps feel more like contractions, rather than cramps and until I pass these large clots the pain does not go away. In facts I have to stop what I'm doing cause I can't moved and all I want to do is cry.:(

Curious cramps [ 6 Answers ]

Okay, so for the past couple days I've had on and off cramping, but these cramps don't feel like normal PMS cramps. The first time I had them, I woke up at 1:30 in the morning and thought I was going to start my period, because whenever I cramp enough to wake me up where I can't sleep... it's...

What are the cramps I'm geeting [ 1 Answers ]

I think I could be pregnant with the implant in but want are the cramps I'm getting and butterfly feeling's that I'm getting in my stomach

Where did the cramps go? [ 2 Answers ]

I am now about 5 weeks pregnant. Have had cramping pretty much every day for the past week (it comes and goes). I have also had sore breasts. Today I have no cramping at all. Is this cause for concern? My breast are still sore though. Thanks!

View more questions Search