Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iwannaknowdude Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2007, 08:58 PM
    About murder game
    I watched a movie some years back about a kid who buys a new video game console, he plays the game and in the game he has to murder people. Then people start turning up murdered in the same fashion as he killed them in the game. At the end of the movie it turns out that nobody was killed and the entire chain of events was the video game he was playing. What is the name of that movie?
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jul 19, 2007, 09:24 PM
    I believe this is the 1994 opus Brainscan, starring Edward Furlong of Terminator fame.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Was it suicide or murder? [ 21 Answers ]

Since the psychics who've responded to my questions on this forum have been so very helpful, I'd like to ask you to help me out one last time on something much more important than anything I've asked to date: Did my sister-in-law really commit suicide as the coroner's office has reported to us, or...

Murder or not? [ 5 Answers ]

If someone sees another person collapse but doesn't ever help them or call an ambulance, and the other person later dies, but would have lived if help had been offered, is that considered murder? If so, what degree of murder is it?

Do not Murder vs Do not kill. [ 11 Answers ]

I was asked recently about Exodus 20:13 at another forum and promised to consider the matter here in order to keep the other thread on topic. Why is one preferable to the other and is it OK to translate the word involved as murder? I looked up the word in the Hebrew lexicon and it turns out that...

Game Show Host game [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of an old electroinc board game that features a talking game show host? It was released in the late 70s or in the 80s. I thought the name of it was "Game Show Host" but I can't find it anywhere. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

The UK's 'The Murder Game' [ 2 Answers ]

Anyone know if there's any plans for the BBC to do a second series of 'The Murder Game' or if it's been shelved? Not sure what the ratings were for the first series but I enjoyed it. Anyhoo...

View more questions Search