Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jaylove Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2007, 02:10 PM
    3 years down the drain?
    :( well, I've been dating this guy for about 3 years now. We were on and off for quite a while. I never felt this way about anybody in my life. And he's not the best guy for me, everyone tells me that I can do so much better because of the way he treated me. But something about him that makes me want him more and more. So 3 days ago he broke up with me, but throughout the whole year he's been promising me how he's never going to hurt me and he loves me to death. He told me it was because he wants to be single, but it never bothered him before and I know he's not seeing anybody. He's still young, I'm still young, but I love him to death and I can't let him go. What should I do? None of my friends can understand how I feel either because they never felt this way before. I know love comes again. I don't know if I want to love anybody else. I also think I may be pushing him away from being "too much" in his life, but we never really see each other so I always call..

I'm very stuck.. I just need some ideas of what I can do to either get him back
    Or to move on from him for good.. please if you can help id love it
    modular01 Posts: 129, Reputation: 36

Jul 19, 2007, 02:16 PM
    If he broke up with you, as hard as this is going to be (I've been in your shoes before), do not contact him. I think that it is OK for you to talk to him if he calls you, but I personally would not contact him. I made that mistake 6 years ago and it was harder for me to move on. It pushed the person away from me. Rely on your network of friends and your family to help you through this hard time. That is what good friends and caring family is there for.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Slow Bathroom Sink Drain - but Tub and Toilet Drain Fine [ 4 Answers ]

I am hoping that someone can offer a suggestion to solve my problem. We recently purchased a 60 year old home. The sink in one of our bathrooms drains completely fine until the water has run for about 5 minutes and then all of a sudden it starts to back up and then drains very slowly. I have...

Ontario / Seven years done... Now seven more years? [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Ontario Canada and have waited seven years for a TD Bank entry to come off the "Credit Information" section on my Equifax report, It's come off but now there's a completely new entry in the "Collection Accounts" section for the same arrears handed over to a collection agency. I thought...

Outgoing Drain Behind Vanity Cabinet Not Aligned with Sink Drain Tube in New Sinktop [ 1 Answers ]

I'm installing a new vanity cabinet and new marble vanity top, both slightly larger than the originals. The problem we've encountered is that the drainage pipe that will exit sink water from the sink to the house -- the PVC pipe in the house/wall -- is not aligned with the new location of the sink...

5th School in 9 years, 3rd school in 5 years . [ 3 Answers ]

Ok I have a few questions about visitation and Bio mom moving to yet another school district. 1. Bio mom has convinced oldest SD that money is more important than family, we have tried to get her to come home over the last two years... she refuses and BM does not make her( cops won't follow...

6 years down the drain? [ 13 Answers ]

My girl and I had been going out for 4 years of college after college she decided to move down to FL with her sis for a year or so. We broke up just before she left but we still loved each other and. It has been almost three years since she moved down there we talk every day we visit each other...

View more questions Search