Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zooropa1985 Posts: 255, Reputation: 43

Jul 18, 2007, 03:50 PM
    My solution to surviving a break up
    OK picture the scene, you and your loved one have just split up, you're a mess, you got no direction in life and you feel hollow.

Now we all know the best advice is no contact and keep busy but sometimes that's harder done than said.

Ive come up with a solution though, you want no contact and something to keep you busy? Simple...

Join the Army lol

Actually it was something I considered for a while, what do you guys think, good point? Or have I watched Stripes one too many times lol
    serena6878 Posts: 94, Reputation: 10

Jul 18, 2007, 04:07 PM
    Do not do that!
    ForeverZero Posts: 312, Reputation: 82

Jul 18, 2007, 04:22 PM
    I would've said join a band, but I suppose the army works too. Friend of mine joined the marines after his fiancé left him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Surviving your mothers death [ 13 Answers ]

My Mother was killed in amotercycle accident on Thanksgiving of last year, 11-27-03 a date forever burned into my head, I am 28 yrs old and feel like I am going crazy really like I need to go to a hospital. Now my doctors do not seem to think so, and I don't always feel that way but my anxiety...

What is a solution [ 3 Answers ]

My husband spends his time and money on friends only drinking. He is out from morning and returns home at night. If I ask him why he spends time with his friends he gets angry and states that --He should not stick all the time to his wife. He does not have any responsibilities even towards his...

Surviving spouse change of ownership [ 2 Answers ]

When a spouse dies, and the property is in both the names of the husband and wife, what needs to be done to put the property in just the name of the surviving spouse? Property has no lien on it.

Buffer solution [ 1 Answers ]

What is buffer solution I'm using it in my chemistry coursework for GCSE and I need to know pleez xxxxx

Buffer solution [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to do a buffer solution of sodium hydrogen phosphate and sodium dihydrogen phosphate but they won't dissolve. My solvent is H20 and both are soluble in water. Why would this be? What could be wrong?

View more questions Search