g58g Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2007, 03:15 PM
    Need c++ program to create a exam
    Hi
    What I want to do is create in c++ a true/false
    Including a percentage of each true or false
    Statement type of exam.
    Example two questions
    Answer true or false and indicate what percent from 1 100 fits your reply.
    1. True, false, 40% "question" You like hot days
    2 true, false, 40% "question” You never watch TV.
    So it will be 5 categories 5 question each and at the end of the test I want the average of the Percentages -100 to -0 to reflect the wrong answer and 0 to 100 to fit the right answer as the final result of the test to reflect the score "example"

Your scores are for each of the 5 categories are category 1 +20% and -40%, and the same the other categories.
    Is there a program out there like that?
    Are there any exams codes out there I could model off?

I have windows 2000 and I guess I could use Microsoft visual c++ express edition it’s free. But I’m open to any other c++ compiler you recommend.
    Thank you for your time and response
    Tom
    asterisk_man Posts: 476, Reputation: 32

Jul 17, 2007, 05:49 PM
    I'm interested in your problem but you have defined it very poorly. Please provide more examples of the inputs and outputs of your desired program. Also, we can help you write this program but we aren't here to write it for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Exam 70-291 [ 2 Answers ]

Hello guys I have been planning to take MCSE cert exam 70-291. Can any one just help me to get some good study notes and practice questions? I need a real help.

Which exam should I start with? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all I am new in this forum and have just joined yr group. I have been planning to take some IT CERTIFICATION, this will add an extra feather in my cap.I have decided to take MCDBA. I have already some hand in knowledge in SQL. Will any one suggest me which exam should I start with.

Want to write program to create computer driven car [ 4 Answers ]

How hard would it be to write a program that takes input from 4 wireless high-speed digital video cameras and use it to be able to drive a car? My idea is to write this program, put sensors on the manual controls, and use RC servos to control controls. Use the sensors slaved to another comuter in...

Exam question [ 1 Answers ]

Sunshades Awnings had the following purchases and sales during the fourth quarter of 2005. Beginning inventory as of 9/30/05 was $0 on hand. Purchase DatePurchase Qty Unit/Cost Sale DateSale Qty Price/Unit 10/10/05 100 $2.00 10/2/05 450 ...

View more questions Search