Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sliptthrucrack Posts: 24, Reputation: 4

Jul 17, 2007, 11:26 AM
    What am I missing that needs to be downloaded?
    MP4 players!! I just bought my son a MP4 player and for the life of me can not seem to be able to load it with music... I did download on the windows media player and dragged them to be able to download and for the life of me, it will not download onto the mp4 player. Somehow while it is doing sync, as it is downloading it changes from downloading to error... someone please help me with step by step something just so this poor kid can be more happy with his new mp4 player... I feel so bad on not knowing what to do or how to do it to make this work. ; ( You would think this is a piece of cake!!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 17, 2007, 12:42 PM
    What do the instructions say to do? Each player may be slightly different. What exactly are you doing?

Jul 17, 2007, 05:23 PM
    Hey scott, thanks for replying so fast, I have to say that I honestly got just the MP4 player and the usb and plug (if I wanted to charge it through my electric outlet and the earphones and only a piece of paper which actually has a picture of the apple IPOD showing you where the menu and volume and forward and backwards buttons are. AND THAT IS IT!! Nothing else ; (

Jul 17, 2007, 05:27 PM
    Go to the mfg's website and see if you can d/l instructions.

Jul 17, 2007, 06:49 PM
    I would love to go to that site if only I knew where to go... I originally bought this through eBay. Great deal! But not so sure about it now. Too much headache ; /

Jul 18, 2007, 05:28 AM
    There has to be a brand name on it
    colbtech Posts: 748, Reputation: 66

Jul 18, 2007, 05:36 AM
    If this is an Ipod as you state, use Itunes, it comes either on a CD or as a download.

Jul 18, 2007, 01:36 PM
    I tried it with the apple iPod I got for my daughter but this does not work with that... this is what I found on the enternet that is for what I have but honestly,, I can't make heads from tails on this. I know how to work the mp4 player but it just comes up "error" when I try to sync it. In other words, I already downloaded the songs my son wants but can not get it to be inputted into the mp4 player ; (

http://www.voiptronix.com/voiptronix.../mp4player.htm

Hopefully you can make something of it. What do you think I should do?? Should I just return it? It would break my sons heart.

Jul 18, 2007, 01:39 PM
    By the way, I could not find a name on it... even with a magnifying glass!! Lol it just has an imprint mp3 mp4 this is a voice recorder, photo browser, e-book reader and usb flash disk. Multimedia player.

Jul 18, 2007, 04:01 PM
    Open the battery compartment. See if there is some branding in there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hi! How can I install brian lara 2005 dvd setup downloaded from internt [ 4 Answers ]

Hi! I've downloaded brian lara cricket 2005 from intrnet and its having iso format, dvd. I'm unable to install that game , can anybody help mE out on this

Downloaded free version of windoc pro [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I downloaded a free version of windoc pro, only to find out that it wasn't free. I deleted it from the add or remove hardware on my PC. Now I get this balloon popping up saying my PC is infected. How do I get rid of this annoying pop up balloon. Thanks Rob S:mad: Ps I have tried...

Not able to save the downloaded page from a site [ 3 Answers ]

I have downloaded a site and while trying to save the pages of the site using the File Menu and SaveAs, I was prompted a message "not authorized to save this page/site" . How can I save the Page.

Downloaded [ 5 Answers ]

Can anyone help me? :-/ I have downloaded 2 movies off Kazaa and both are playing in Audio only. I know the whole movie is there but can not seem to access it. Do I need to download sme software? And if so what and where? Thanks Karloz

View more questions Search