Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    serbianguy Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2007, 06:56 AM
    Dead lady coming often.
    Well basically this dead lady has been standing over me looking striaght in my face silently screaming my name... that happens often around 3.14 a.m. and it wakes me up and there she is saying my name... (dark hair, in the 60's, looks like she use to beautiful before) she keeps offering me this shinny ring and gets really frusterated because I won't take it... can anyone explain this... is it an evil spirit?? I also see many other spirits and a lot of weird stuff happens at the retirement home I work in! Does anyone know what this lady wants?

Jul 17, 2007, 11:59 AM
    Is Anyone Going to Help I'm Trippin Out An About To Kill Myself!!
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2007, 12:01 PM
    I have encountered what I THINK are ghosts, or some sort of phenomena, in different houses I've lived in with my parents. They are nothing to be afraid of, just ignore them, they will not, and can not, hurt you :)

Jul 17, 2007, 12:14 PM
    You but we built the house so there was no one else that lived in this house... and why does she get mad when I don't want to take the ring? What would happen if I did take the ring?
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2007, 12:17 PM
    I don't think anyone here could possibly tell you the exact reason for this and whether you should take the ring or not. I assure you that spirits can't hurt you; try taking the "ring" and see what happens.

Jul 17, 2007, 12:19 PM
    You but the fact that freeks me out the most is that its during whitchin hour (3 a.m to for a.m.)... I have a feeling if I take the ring I'm giving into the spirit
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2007, 12:21 PM
    Just ignore it. Or have someone come and cleanse the house.
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2007, 12:22 PM
    Well, maybe it will go away once you've done what it wants you to do... It might be a good idea to visit a phyciatrist about this as well, it can't be healthy for the mind to be experiencing this every night.

Jul 17, 2007, 12:27 PM
    Obviously they'll just say I'm crazy... well she's not the only dead person I see, it happens a lot but its this perticular one that just comes back over and over again almost the same time every time
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2007, 12:35 PM
    They will not tell you that you are crazy by no means; they are not at liberty to do this. Think of what you are able to see as a gift; most people do not experience this.
    dtriggs Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2007, 06:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by serbianguy
    Well basically this dead lady has been standing over me looking striaght in my face silently screaming my name.... that happens often around 3.14 a.m. and it wakes me up and there she is saying my name... (dark hair, in the 60's, looks like she use to beautiful before) she keeps offering me this shinny ring and gets really frusterated because i won't take it... can anyone explain this.... is it an evil spirit???? i also see many other spirits and a lot of weird stuff happens at the retirement home i work in! does anyone know wat this lady wants?
    I don't think this women is out to hurt you she just wants you to expect what she is giving you.maybe take the gift and she can move on

Jul 18, 2007, 06:55 AM
    But isn't it weird its always during witching hour...
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2007, 10:09 AM
    What exactly is witching hour?
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Jul 18, 2007, 10:14 AM
    It's the hour when witches have the most power and when the devil has most power... or at least that's what I was taught.
    -

Jul 18, 2007, 10:19 AM
    Now... you need to keep in mind that many people die at the old folks home, and if you know anything about spirits and such, you know they can follow you if they have enough exposure to you. Try going to a church or something and getting them to go to your house and pray for it and to get all the evil out of it. If it continues, then I advise you to go back to the church and ask them for help. I know that I shouldn't give you what I would do because in all honesty, if you say it when you're not a true believer in Christ & God then it has HUGE consequences. Just go to a church and ask the pastor to pray in your house and get the spirit out. And if she appears to try to kill you, then get out of your house immediately. Wish I could help you more, I don't know how if you're not a born again believer.

Jul 19, 2007, 06:28 AM
    Well she hasn't tried to kill me yet... she just silently screams my name and gets stright up in my face... well w.e. I wake up and look up she's right above me lookind down at me whispering my name and then offers the ring and I don't take it and that's when she gets frusterated. Wats the worst that could happen if I take the ring?
    -

Jul 19, 2007, 06:32 AM
    It's hard to say because it is of the spiritual realm. Have you ever tried talking to her?

Jul 19, 2007, 07:13 AM
    No all she says is my name and tries to hand me the ring... like is it possible if I take the ring that could cause me to become more exposed to her?
    -

Jul 19, 2007, 07:16 AM
    Ask her why she wants you to take the ring next time you see her. Or just ask her what she wants. If she tries causing you harm then like I said, leave. Ash for the ring, it could go both ways, so until you're sure what will happen when you take this ring, just wait it out a little bit.
    Megg Posts: 421, Reputation: 53

Jul 19, 2007, 08:10 AM
    First off, witching hour is when the veil between the spiritual world and this one are at the thinest. Meaning that spirits will be seen more around this time. Werid things can happen more at this time as well. You sound like you think witches are evil? I'm sorry to inform you that many witches are good. This isn't the movies where there's a green witch who wants to turn you into a frog, lol. Most witches believe in peace and love and protection, after all the mother goddess created us not to harm but do as ye will. The devil is something you choice to believe in or not believe in. The devil cannot harm, he can only tempt you with thoughts, if you have a strong mind and soul it wolnt effect you. Or just don't believe in him. If you don't believe it can't harm.

I don't understand why your acting like this is a curse. It's not. It's a gift. To allow you to help the dead who died and can't find a way home, to find it. If you don't want this gift, you can rebuke it but don't expect to ever get it back. So think hard about your choices. Some spirits were hurt, some where mentally unsatable, some just want to stay for their families. Try to help the women. How mean is it of you to walk away from a poor women who clearly needs your help! She is tied to the ring, perhaps it's a wedding ring, a gift from a past friend or a family airloom. She was most likely buried with it, but needs to find peace by giving it to someone. Just tell her your willing to help her, grow a backbone and take it. But nt before you try asking her who she is, why she died or why she haunts you. It's possible she may be related to you, a distant relitave? Find out. How old are you? Your acting like a child, scared and full of fear. NEVER let anyone smell your fear. If they smell it, they know they can get to you. Get a grip on yourself. If you ever come across a demon, your going to have a lot of troubles. Find some inner strength, perhaps learn some communticating rituals to better talk with spirits. (wiccan and pagan one's are what I'd use) Anyway, good luck. And the only reason I know all this is because at age 6 I started seeing spirits, but I am not fearful. I'm also into wicca so I also know about that stuff if you have questions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Entertain a lady on first date [ 1 Answers ]

What should I do to entertain a lady on a first date inorder not to bore her

Song Lady [ 1 Answers ]

Who sings the song Lady beside Kenny Rogers

What could be wrong with my little lady [ 1 Answers ]

Now here is the down low for the little love of our life Shylo Pecan, she is five years old and since Wednesday and today is Saturday she has been non moving, sleeping a lot drinking little or no water, every time we pick her up she yelps (like pain) or when she barks (she yelps) taken her to the...

Courting A Lady [ 7 Answers ]

Hey Everyone, Well here is my situation. There's this girl that I've been seeing for a couple of weeks now. We've gotten kind of close but we haven't committed to a relationship. She's still seeing other guys and dealing with her ex-boyfriend. My question is what should I do to convince this...

View more questions Search