Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rennie Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2007, 02:55 PM
    International Accouting
    A tool Corporation is a company that began operation in the U.S and has since expanded into foreign markets. International Accounting practices for gobal firms require the corporation to

a. translate all transactions into dollars
    b. keep all foreign data in the currency of the country in which it was earned
    c. tranlate all transactions into euro
    d. operate it's U.S holdings completely separate from its foreign operations, each maintaining earnings in the original currency
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 16, 2007, 03:07 PM
    Please refer to THIS ANNOUNCEMENT

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

International humor. [ 1 Answers ]

Fu, Bu and Chu immigrated to the USA from China. They decided to become American citizens, and "Americanize" their names. Bu, called himself "Buck" Chu called himself "Chuck" Fu decided to return to China. A journalist had done a story on gender roles in Kuwait several years before The Gulf...

Accouting Homework help (confused) [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: :( :confused: Could Someone please help me with these questions. Thank you! At December 31, 2002, Robinson’s Home Improvement has $100,000 of assets, $40,000 of liabilities, and $60,000 of stockholders’ equity. On January 15, 2003, Robinson’s purchased $30,000 of assets by...

Managerial Accouting :Standard Costing [ 0 Answers ]

I want to know about what all about the standard cost can come in standard costing of Hotel per occupied Room. How is uncertainty handled in the Budget process? How Benchmarking within in Hotel organisation/Industry can improve efficiency ? If anybody can give the answer I will be very...

View more questions Search