Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sammyo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2007, 02:50 PM
    Morning after pill
    Hi everyone
    I'm 17 and started my periods 2 years ago.
    I have never had sex but stupidly on Thursday just gone I let a guy finger me the thing is I think he ejaculated on his fingers first before he put them inside me. On Saturday I bought the leveonelle morning after pill and took it, I was due my period on Sunday but its Monday and it still hasn't come. My periods are always on time so they are pretty reliable. Im scared I could be pregnant. Is my period late just down to the morning after pill though?
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2007, 02:51 PM
    You won't be pregnant if you have taken the pill properly, it will however screw your system up so your period won't be on time as normal.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2007, 02:54 PM
    He didn't wipe his hand off before he put his fingers in you? That's odd.

You more than likely weren't pregnant in the first place. It is a one in a million chance to get pregnant this way, and if by some chance it were to happen, the morning after pill took care of it.

The morning after pill can cause your period to be either early or late. It fluctuates your period a little. The fact that you are stressing out about this so much could be causing your period to be late also.

Buy an inexpensive HPT and take it, just to ease your mind. Then you will be able to relax and allow your period to come :)
    Sammyo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2007, 12:02 PM
    Thanks guys my period still hasn't come but I'm going to take a HPT if it doesn't come soon.
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2007, 12:13 PM
    The morning after pill can really upset your periods as it is a huge dose of hormones. I'm not a betting person but I would put a lot of money on you not being pregnant. It'll be a cross between stress and the hormones delaying your period.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Morning after pill [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there I took Ovral 21 morning after pills... 2 pills and then another 2 pills twelve hours later. I took them on April 22nd and now its May 10th and I just started getting some VERY light spotting today and now its stopped. Is this a sign my period is coming ? ...

Morning after pill 2 [ 1 Answers ]

I took the morning after pill and had bleeding 5 days after taking the pill, I talked to my doctor and she said that was my period and told me to start taking my birth control pills starting that Sunday. Will my period come at its regular time because I'm back on the pill??

Morning after pill [ 1 Answers ]

I took the morning after pill on the 7th and had bleeding on the 11-15, was that my period?? Do I need to be worried?? Thanks

Morning after pill [ 4 Answers ]

How long after taking a morning after pill should I expect my period?

View more questions Search