Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    giomla Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2007, 04:16 PM
    I'm searching this Mystery movie...
    So... Im searching a title of this film last 2 years!
    Aprox 2 or 3 years ago it was on TV. Movie shouldn't be older then 10 years max.
    Not many special FX, I think, but the story goes like this:

At the beginning a group of people are playing cards or roulette. Then, there is this man, short hair, aprox. 40 years old, who puts his hand to someone else's hand and by that touch he is taking his luck away. Then this other person losses on cards.. After this, "short hair" guy, goes somewhere to the basement where, in a isolated room, an older, gray hair man is sitting. They discuss and then this older man put his hand to "short hair"guy's hand and now he losses his luck. Then he goes on the street and gets ran over by a car...
    This is all I remember. 1000 thanks!
    Mladen
    138street Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2007, 10:29 PM
    The Movie Is Called The Cooler.
    giomla Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2007, 12:06 AM
    No its not this one! Sorry but thanks anyway. The movie I am talking about is not a comedy, not even drama. Should be mystery or sci-fi...

Thanks, Mladen

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Searching for a movie [ 5 Answers ]

A movie (80s) with a young boy on a HAM radio in the upper northwest (or even Alaska) who is helping solve a crime.. . great, great movie.. . want to find it again.. . help, please.. .

Searching for a movie title [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, I am trying to remember a movie from the 80s. It was a "Spring Break" type of movie. The main character's name was "Scottie", and he is befriended by a couple of guys in their 40s that have no clue how to pick up women. Eventually one of the guys in his 40s uses a technique of...

I am searching for the name of a movie [ 1 Answers ]

A young man finds a book in a used bookstore and there's a name and address in it. He writes the young lady. During their writing to each other; he has to go to war. They arrange to meet at Grand Central Station at 7:00 pm on his return from war. He will recognize her by a rose on her lapel. She...

Searching for an old horror movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I am searching for a movie from the "Creature Feature" era that scared the pants off me as a child. (I am sure that I would laugh at it now but back then I was a kid and it made a huge impression on me.) I am guessing that the movie was from the 30's or 40's but I am not sure. I recall that...

View more questions Search