Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ms Tina Posts: 8, Reputation: 0

Jul 14, 2007, 04:02 PM
    Not proud of it
    o.k. this is going to be dumb but here I go I'm looking to find out if any one know how to or knows any one that know how to find out the address for rob meck he is the senior vice president of debt management for sallie mae student loans. When I was very young and dumb I took out two students and I never even finished high school or got my ged I was told after I took out these two loans and paid the school I went to that I would not get my accounting technician certificate, till after I get my ged will this happened in 1991 the school closed in 1995 I was told that it wasn't legal for them to let me take the loans out to begin with. Is this true.:eek:
    Ms Tina Posts: 8, Reputation: 0

Jul 15, 2007, 05:55 AM
    I was 21 at the time the school told me that they would help me get the ged they know when I signed up I didn't have a ged at the time. I never did get my Certificate after I finished the school. I was told I couldn't have it till I got my ged. What good would it do me to get it now when the school is closed it closed in 1995. Some one told me that was dumb then they told me when you go to the store and buy something do you pay for your stuff and then leave it there I said yes that is right.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Few questions from a proud male *insert blush* [ 3 Answers ]

Hi guys, I been looking around the internet for answers to my problems but not felt comfortable posting but seems here there are a knowledgeable and friendly bunch. Anyway. Im a 23 year old male and I have had a few problems with dribbling after passing urine and ejaculating. I can...

Canucks should be proud [ 16 Answers ]

Canadian Court Limits Detention in Terror Cases--NYTimes Highlights: Thank you, Canadian Supreme Court, for upholding the long legal tradition that limits the power of the government to deprive individuals of their freedom without showing cause.

View more questions Search